Soho Hobo 13106 vs 11837

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Do you have pic's??? Maybe just different years they were released so they are most likely very similiar and just have a few small details that are different. Coach comes out with a new Soho hobo almost every year, if not 2 times a year!!!

AhCapp

@ Whimsical Lane
Jul 22, 2009
Hot and sunny island

It looks like this one has a pebbled leather, which means it's softer?

This leather looks shinier.. so it's harder?

Which model is a newer model? I was thinking of getting 11837 in black, not the only one available is 11838, which is medium size. Will medium be too big for me? But will the small size be too small to put stuff in? I am 5feet8 tall and I am seriously thinking of getting a smaller bag.

Thank you ladies for your help!

Last edited:

swags

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008

It looks like this one has a pebbled leather, which means it's softer?

This leather looks shinier.. so it's harder?

Which model is a newer model? I was thinking of getting 11837 in black, not the only one available is 11838, which is medium size. Will medium be too big for me? But will the small size be too small to put stuff in? I am 5feet8 tall and I am seriously thinking of getting a smaller bag.

Thank you ladies for your help!
I'm not sure which model is newer but I would guess the top one since it has more detail and stitching. I think the medium would be a better choice size wise. Those small hobos get stuffed rather quickly.

AhCapp

@ Whimsical Lane
Jul 22, 2009
Hot and sunny island
Oh yes, my wallet is always the french wallet and it's always stuffed. I am never a small purse person. I will take your advice and search for a medium size hobo.