Soho disco, leather in back is different from front?

kaaaaz

O.G.
Aug 4, 2009
Hello to all Soho disco owners, I have a bit of an odd question.... I bought my Soho disco in navy recently in March. I just noticed yesterday that the texture of the leather on the bag is different than the front.

You cannot see the difference, but only when you touch it. Hence why I'm not posting pictures. The back of the bag, the leather feels a bit stiffer. The front leather is softer and "smushier". Is this normal?

I didn't notice it when first started using it. I've only worn it a handful of times so far. Could it be the leather stiffening from use, like rubbing up against clothing?

Help!
Thanks!

Well.....turns out the reason why the leathers feel different....is that my bag was a fake. Thankfully pointed out by a local consignment shop owner, who is doing a pop-up shop in the city, instead of just online sales. I was so mad. Purchased at a highly publicized sample sale in my city. It was not the first one she saw from her clients, that was also bought at the same sale. Needless to say, Gucci has a lawsuit against the seller. Never buy anything from "tempt brands"!

Well.....turns out the reason why the leathers feel different....is that my bag was a fake. Thankfully pointed out by a local consignment shop owner, who is doing a pop-up shop in the city, instead of just online sales. I was so mad. Purchased at a highly publicized sample sale in my city. It was not the first one she saw from her clients, that was also bought at the same sale. Needless to say, Gucci has a lawsuit against the seller. Never buy anything from "tempt brands"!
That's awful, and I'm sure very disappointing! Thanks for the heads up. Wish there was one thread listing all these sellers of fake bags that could be used as a quick and handy reference.