Soho Disco in Rose Beige - Details

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everybody,

I just got my first Soho Disco in Rose Beige a little while ago, and wanted to share some photos that I thought might be helpful for those on the fence. More photos and full review are from here.

Worn as crossbody (I'm 5'1):

[​IMG]

What I can fit inside:

[​IMG]

Interior pocket and fabric lining:

[​IMG]

This is a great bag! I hope these photos help provide some more detail and context!

punny, helenNZ, papertiger and 14 others like this.
  2. I love this color Disco, every time I see this color I swoon. :heart: Your pictures are absolutely beautiful! Congratulations on your new Gucci and I hope you enjoy it!

3. Tris is a stunning colour, I wanted this one but they were out of stock when my hubby decided to buy me one so I have the black one

4. Looks absolutely perfect on you, kat :tup:!
    Love your whole outfit and that beautiful VCA onyx necklace is the icing on the cake :love:.

5. I have it too and just love it. Congrats on yours!!

6. Thanks so much everyone! I hope the photos can help anyone whose on the fence, ha!

7. Gorgeous! Congrats!

8. Congratulations on your lovely disco, may I ask who makes your sunglasses pouch and where your purchased it. Thanks

9. This is my favorite crossbody bag now. It's so cute and functional. Understated too, which I appreciate.

I have the black, but looking to add another color.

10. Hi!

Can anyone tell me if they still sell the rose beige coloured soho disco bag?

I've heard the colour is discontinued/hard to find?

Thank you! :smile:

11. Congrats!!! I also have this bag in this color and I love it!! :heart::heart::heart:
    @Kdiane I bought it last month from Net-a-Porter and it was sold out within a couple of hours... this color is hard to find but it'll probably come back in stock again (I had been looking for it since last year and finally came across it last month :smile:)

12. Love the colour! Thanks for the pics! Very informative :smile:

13. Love this! Do y'all think it's a color to be warn all seasons?

14. I just got this color too. They do still have one at the Gucci store in Houston. I purchased mine from NM in Houston. It's not available online but I am willing to bet some Gucci stores across the country still have them in stock. I think it's a great neutral like black that can be worn in any season.

snibor likes this.