Soho Disco help

I have the Dionysus in a mini in hot pink and a medium in emerald blooms and eventually want to purchase a small Dionysus. So no I don’t think you’re crazy! I think if you like them then I’d go for it! The soho is a great bag!

Reactions: MooMooVT
I am searching for a Soho Disco but I'm not thrilled about the black and the rose beige which are the only colors currently offered new. I'm thinking I may have to go the preloved route. What were some of the previous colors made that I can search for? I'm hoping for an olive, a blue, camel, something neutral just not black, white or beige or red. TIA.

Reactions: MooMooVT
I am searching for a Soho Disco but I'm not thrilled about the black and the rose beige which are the only colors currently offered new. I'm thinking I may have to go the preloved route. What were some of the previous colors made that I can search for? I'm hoping for an olive, a blue, camel, something neutral just not black, white or beige or red. TIA.
Hi! I have a red one and a mauve color called Peonia. I purchased both of them of FASHIONPHILE like new. I really like the suede orange color and the mustard yellow one but find them in like new condition is hard now a days. Posh mark sometimes has them.

Reactions: CaliLifeBiz
Hi! I have a red one and a mauve color called Peonia. I purchased both of them of FASHIONPHILE like new. I really like the suede orange color and the mustard yellow one but find them in like new condition is hard now a days. Posh mark sometimes has them.
They also had a suede caramel color. I don’t remember the name of the color though. There was an olive green at one point too.

Reactions: CaliLifeBiz