SOGs: Cleaning polish around cuticle -- What are you all using? Cuticle stick? or? >>

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm curious to know how you all are achieving such perfectly clean, even cuticle-spaces between your cuticle and your polish. ??

If you are doing the clean up BEFORE curing, are you using just a cuticle stick to remove the wet polish?

Or are you using a corrector pen without acetone, or with acetone?

Thanks!

2. I use an orange stick before curing. Way too hard to do it after curing. If I get a real blob of polish, I will use a pointy Q-tip first, it absorbs some of the polish. You can also use a stiff makeup brush dipped in acetone.

3. Thanks so much, Bcabo!
    Pointy q-tip? I've never heard of those. Will look for some, thanks!
    I like the stiff mu brush idea, too.

Much thanks!

4. I use a "clean up brush" to remove excess polish.

5. Looks like a tiny paint brush.

6. I use an orange wood stick and if I make a real mess, I use an alcohol wipe and start again!

7. I love SOG. I think its worth the investment because you are going to spend $30 each time you go in.

8. I use a synthetic brush to clean up any mess on my skin

9. An angled eye shadow brush dipped in alcohol (and blotted on paper towel) works wonders