SOG LED nail lamps

I bit the bullet and purchased a Harmony 6G

1. What model lamp do you have? Harmony 6G
2. What is the wattage? 30 watt
3. What are the actual curing times you are getting? 10 sec for base, 30 sec for colors, I did cure the top coat 60 seconds
4. How many fingers at a time? (whole hand vs 4 fingers then thumbs). 4 fingers then thumbl; it will cure whole foot, however. I've only used it for a pedicure so far.
5. What do you like most about it? size and speed; it is tiny.
6. What would you change if you could? whole hand, of course!
7. Are you happy with your purchase? yes

Techchick - Thanks for doing a review on this LED lamp. I am thinking about buying the same one - wish I could get that price!!! I've only had the Axxium done 2x by a salon - but since I'm a control freak - I want to do it myself! LOL!

So which one do you prefer - LED or UV?

Ugh. I'm a horrible person, LOL. I cannot seem to stop spending money on this nail stuff. :smile:

I decided to go ahead and get the LED lamp. Everyone seems to be having good luck with it, and I hate the long cure times of the UV lamp, the fact that it makes the back of my hand feel so hot, and the never knowing when I will need to replace the bulbs until I have a messed up mani!

I actually opted to pay a little bit more ($106) in order to buy from someone who had 100% feedback. The cheapest one I found was someone with 88% feedback! EEEEK. I have never bought on AliExpress before, but have been burned by MANY on ebay with "low" feedback ratings (if they are below 99%, i dont' buy on evil-Bay anymore).

I will let you know when I get it. The seller also replied to me within minutes of my email to them ensuring it was actually the 12W lamp and not the 9W version, and to verify it was USA-outlet compatible. :smile:

I hope they have the pink one to send me. :smile: It's my favorite color! LOL

I can't wait to get it! I hope the shipping doesn't take forever. It was free express shipping, but it's still coming from china, lol.

For those that have this better led, does it really do ok curing the whole hand? I really don't want to have to do my thumbs separate! Lol

I can't wait to get it! I hope the shipping doesn't take forever. It was free express shipping, but it's still coming from china, lol.

For those that have this better led, does it really do ok curing the whole hand? I really don't want to have to do my thumbs separate! Lol

Hi - I got a better led lamp from china that came in less than 2 weeks with express shipping. Very fast! the only problem I had was it was express shipping in the US, so I was not home and had to wait to pick up at the post office the next day.

This lamp will cure all 5 fingers. the only issue is that you have to spread your fingers out and hold your hands in such a way as to make all 4 fingers and your thumb flat as there are no LED lights on the side, as the FL UV tunnel lamp has. If you don't do this, the "bottom" side of your thumb will not cure - wrinkles, lifting and a general mess can occur.

I don't know how others received their lamps, but mine came extremely well packaged with a foam cradle inside the final box - I kept the foam and use this in my plastic case (ornament box from BBB on after xmas clearance) to keep the lamp stable and minimize any chance of breakage to anything.

I am hoping mine comes soon! It was supposedly shipped on the 21st, and I was given a tracking number, but it just says there is no tracking info available.

I would love to have it to do my next mani. I've only had this one on for 5 days, but I am going to need to do a full repair on my torn thumbnail soon, and today I caught my finger on the dryer door somehow and chipped the corner of my one ring finger. Sigh.

I am hoping mine comes soon! It was supposedly shipped on the 21st, and I was given a tracking number, but it just says there is no tracking info available.

I would love to have it to do my next mani. I've only had this one on for 5 days, but I am going to need to do a full repair on my torn thumbnail soon, and today I caught my finger on the dryer door somehow and chipped the corner of my one ring finger. Sigh.

Let us know what you think of the lamp Ferret, am soooo tempted:graucho:

1. What model lamp do you have? Harmony LED 9G
2. What is the wattage? 45W
3. What are the actual curing times you are getting? 10sec for Foundation. 20sec for colors. 30sec for Top coat.
4. How many fingers at a time? (whole hand vs 4 fingers then thumbs). 4 fingers then thumb.
5. What do you like most about it? Quick, quick, quick, and lightweight......
6. What would you change if you could? Nothing, okay maybe to do whole and at once, but it's so quick that it's not that big of a deal.
7. Are you happy with your purchase? Very!

1. What model lamp do you have? BETTER LED
2. What is the wattage? 12W
3. What are the actual curing times you are getting? 10s base, 30 s colour , 30s top
4. How many fingers at a time? (whole hand vs 4 fingers then thumbs). whole hand (helps being double jointed:graucho:)
5. What do you like most about it? super quick, automatically switches on when you put your fingers in
6. What would you change if you could? The fact I paid too much on ebay (my fault)
7. Are you happy with your purchase? absolutely

Ok, so I made a very crazy, spur of the moment impulse buy at the weekend..was very foolish.

Saw an LED lamp on ebay and put a stupidly high bid on it, spent all Monday checking ebay desperately hoping I would be outbid..but no one was as silly as me. Ended up paying far too much for an LED Better lamp (£129) aaaaargh! could have got it from ALIexpress for almost half that!

Anyway, it's not often I make such mistakes as I am a real bargain hunter, so it hurt like hell this time that I was so silly, just wasn't thinking straight and this nail obsession is ruining me..lol

Anyway my lamp arrived today!!! at least I got it mega quick..

well, I am very happy with EVERYTHING (except the price I paid). I did a mani in 20 mins! That's not including prep, just the painting and curing. But I am very happy with that, the lamp is cute, neat, light, fits all four fingers and a thumb in it and cured my gelish great (10s for base, 30 s for colour and top).

Really do love it.

At least it came quick! lol. Consider it the price you pay for more instant gratification I guess, LOL. I paid for my Better LED on the 19th of May on AliExpress and still don't have it yet. :sad:

At least it came quick! lol. Consider it the price you pay for more instant gratification I guess, LOL. I paid for my Better LED on the 19th of May on AliExpress and still don't have it yet. :sad:

Bummer - I was going to ask you if you've gotten it yet. I ordered mine on 5/26 - tracking says it started the shipment process 5/28.... I hope I get it before 6/23! I leave on vacation and wanted to do my nails before vacation.