SOG Color Comparisons

The blues

IMG_7056.JPG

IMG_7057.JPG

IMG_7058.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Montacute said:
May I please see a closer compare shot of Light Elegant and Less Talk?

sure! As soon as I get a chance I'll post some pics. I'll try to do it tonight, but I may have to wait until I have daylight to get good ones.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Thanks for all of your pictures Ferret! I am going to try and reshoot all of my colors (so many new ones since the last time I did it) and get them posted sometime this week.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

LeChat Queen Fierce vs. Gelish Elegant Wish

wow, awesome... they couldn't be more different, can they? Your pics really show off the purple in Queen Fierce. Now I'm worried it's too purple... :smile: I'm sure I'll purchase it at some point, but it may be a purchase down the road now that I'm getting past wanting to wear the dark fall/winter colors.

OPI GelColor Cajun Shrimp, an opaque coral/red creme, is on the left. Upper right is Gelish Tiger Blossum, an opaque coral/orange creme; lower right is IBD Mango Mischief, an opaque coral/red shimmer. Cajun Shrimp and Mango Mischief are the same color, just different finishes. Tiger Blossum is more orange in tone than Cajun Shrimp and Mango Mischief. Pictures are in direct and indirect light.

Attachments

• IMG_8654.JPG
    IMG_8654.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 2,187
  • IMG_8655.JPG
    IMG_8655.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 2,449
Reds

The first photo is more true to the actual colors, the second photo has the color labels

Attachments

• image-2669348071.jpg
    image-2669348071.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 2,186
  • image-3952685353.jpg
    image-3952685353.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 2,194
Almost managed to Dupe queen fierce. Two coats of Entity One Midnight runway (dupe for my original bella's vampire) plus 2 coats of Geleration Notorious. it's not exactly the same, but darn close!

IMG_7516.JPG

IMG_7518.JPG

IMG_7519.JPG

IMG_7520.JPG

IMG_7521.JPG

IMG_7522.JPG

Gelish Less Talk vs. Gelish Light Elegant.

Light Elegant is pinker, and has obvious shimmer even in lower light.

Less talk is a tad big lighter, and the shimmer is nearly hidden in it.

Sorry, some of the flash pics kind of washed the color out

IMG_7523.JPG

IMG_7524.JPG

IMG_7525.JPG

This one is probably closest to what the colors actually look like, at least on my monitor.
IMG_7526.JPG

Final pic, with no flash
IMG_7527.JPG

tohillary said:
Thanks for all of your pictures Ferret! I am going to try and reshoot all of my colors (so many new ones since the last time I did it) and get them posted sometime this week.

Yes thanks Ferret and all of u gals who have all these colors....its so helpful for us still building our collection, to ensure we don't buy dupes and to compare to something we may already own!!