Soft Vintage Ligne....

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. what colors does it come in b/c I was in Chanel SOHO this morning and I saw a brownish/red tote and the color was awful (IMO) - it could have just been the lighting, but the black and gray are so much nicer!!!

2. They call it burgundy but I feel the same way....not flattering in the store. Maybe in natural light?

3. there's a brown as well. My SA said it's a 'tobacco' color. I'm waiting to see it.
    Black, brown, white, grey and burgandy are some of the colors.

4. It looked like mud w/ blood in it (if thats the best way to describe it). It certainly wasn't burgundy - Not a fan :yucky: :yucky:

5. blech! Hope it wasn't the brown I'm waiting to see! LOL!

6. i heard there is a brown color and then a reddish brown color as well as black and grey.

7. Hi there,
    There are two different browns and a burgandy. Oh no, I hope it is not the burgandy that I have been waiting for. Yikes! If anyone is in the store again, please ask them what color it is. thanks!

8. :sigh
    if it's a fugly brown, looks like I'll be adding a white bag to the collection instead!

My gosh a little color issue can send this Fourm into a tizzy! LOL!

9. I just called Ryan in the SOHO store, she's so sweet!! Anyway... it was the brown color - not the burgundy. They haven't gotten the burgundy in yet.

THAT CLARIFIES IT:yahoo: :wlae: :yahoo: :wlae:

10. Has anybody got a picture of the bag (in any colour)? I don't think I've seen a vintage ligne bag (i'm sure theres some in other threads, but im so tired.. it's been a hard day at work...)

11. :happydance: Thanks so much Japs!! I will be able to sleep tonight!! Good luck with your brown, Swanky! There are two colors so hopefully this is not the one you have on preorder.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice