Soft, stretchy skinny jeans?

L etoile

tPF addict
O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
I've tried wearing a few pairs of skinny jeans, but I feel so constricted in them. Does anyone have a suggestion for a stretchy skinny jean with a soft texture?

Im sorry - this isnt exactly in the right place, but since we are on the subject, what is the proper length for skinny jeans - and pants for that matter? Would you say flat shoes look better with skinny pants? I thought I heard it was to the half-way point of your heel...does anyone know?

Last edited:
I tried on a pair of Tsubi/Ksubi skinny jeans today that were amazingly soft. I had to size up 2 sizes though, and ended up not getting them because I was worried that they'd then stretch out too much and loose the sexy skinniness. [It was a major sale so there wasn't a huge range of sizes and sales were final so I didn't want to take any chances.]

I have a lot of skinny jeans; the jeans that I own that stretch the most my Balenciaga and J Brand skinnies. My Balenciaga skinny jeans are the softest stretchiest skinny jeans I own, they're snug, fit like a glove, and they don't lose their shape. J Brand skinny jeans stretch a lot, but they tend to stretch-out permanently and thus loose their original shape/fit - they're not super soft either, but their soft enough.

These are the Balenciaga skinny jeans I have (I own these in dark grey) - I love them: http://www.brownsfashion.com/product/fashion/womens/jeans/93889.htm