soft slouchy leather suggestions please

That is a gorgeous bag, Greenie. What is the inside like?

Thanks, justwatchin, it's woven, with a slight sheen, with the words abaco paris printed on it. It's about the same color as the leather. There's a zipper section and a cell phone pocket. I like it. Very slouchy, yet easy to see inside of.

There are so many better bags out there than a Gustto, which everyone is already carrying...I have an Anna Corinna City tote in brass and it is the perfect simple, classic, soft leather bag. She offers many options depending upon which style of bag you prefer...for a wide selection check out www.lunaboston.com they have a large variety...enjoy!

Definitely Linea Pelle! I've been carrying my dylan 2 strap satchel in papaya all weekend and can't get over how soft and light it is. Slouches to accomadate whatever you have inside.

Before I found Linea Pelle, I would definitely said Balenciaga. Now, I will say "Linea Pelle". I am totally in love with Linea Pelle. The softness of leather, the quality of the bag, and especially the sale price. I’ve been using my Dylan double handle for almost a week now, and I am so in love with it.

Here's another nod to Cynthia Rowley...I picked up a couple of her big, smooshy, super soft bags at the last NM Last Call sale and they are my new two favs! Love her stuff, such nice leather (some styles are a bit heavy - but not mine) and I rarely see anyone with the same bag - or a Rowley bag period around here.