Soft lockit galet or Lindy etoupe - which one is the more classic?

Have you tried Lindy? I suggest you try to play around with Lindy. For me, it is so hard to open and close the bag, when you carry it on your hand, it feels awkward and keep on bumping to my leg. The inner compartment is a bit awkward too. It is very comfy on the shoulder though. I do not know about soft lockit, but I never hear any complaint about that bag. How about just buying chanel?

Have you tried Lindy? I suggest you try to play around with Lindy. For me, it is so hard to open and close the bag, when you carry it on your hand, it feels awkward and keep on bumping to my leg. The inner compartment is a bit awkward too. It is very comfy on the shoulder though. I do not know about soft lockit, but I never hear any complaint about that bag. How about just buying chanel?

I don't have a Lindy, but I can sure put in a great word for the SL. I have it in the MM (for now) and I love it. Hand carried & shoulder strap - check. Luxurious inside and out - check. Very understated LV, but very LV.

Then there's the colors. I have Magnolia, Noir and Framboise. I'm on the list for the new electric blue color Otremer I believe it is. (Jan 1, 2015)

I don't know how I lived without my SL's. Good luck deciding!

I have 2 lindy. Size 30 and 34.. And i have SL.. Lindy is much lighter compare to SL.. Lindy shoulder strap is super comfy on the shoulder. I dont have issue with the opening/closing of the bag. In terms of leather, clemence is more worry free than my SL in veau cashmere. I also interested in SL with taurillon leather, member here said it is similar with clemence.. I dont own SL in taurillon leather, so for now I can not compare.. But its on my list..
For me, lindy is the best bag ever. As for color, i like etoupe better than gallet.. I am not a big fan of gallet. Good luck on deciding.. ;)

Thank you for your suggestion. Does anyone have the SL mm and pm. Is the Site difference much?
Sorry for my very poor english.

Yes the size difference is quite remarkable. You can fit a decent amount in the PM but if you're the tyoe to carry extras in your day bag: a novel, a water bottle and an umbrella (for example), then the PM will be too small. I think the PM will fit whatever the Lindy can. I needed the MM size. One day when I sell enough bags I will buy the SL in PM.😄

Yes the size difference is quite remarkable. You can fit a decent amount in the PM but if you're the tyoe to carry extras in your day bag: a novel, a water bottle and an umbrella (for example), then the PM will be too small. I think the PM will fit whatever the Lindy can. I needed the MM size. One day when I sell enough bags I will buy the SL in PM.😄

Thank you so much for your information. :smile: