Soft lockit galet - is it. to big? and heavy ?

Hi. Well, I can't speak to the Galet color but I have Magnolia and I absolutely love this handbag. I also thought it might be too heavy (when I very first picked it up), but once I started carrying it I could hardly rotate out of it. I quickly got used to its weight and it's just such a beautiful and luxurious handbag.

I think the Soft Lockit will be a very popular handbag and will stand the test of time for LV. :yes:

I have the Quetesch soft lockit and it is super light and not heavy at all. It will most definitely be a classic and if you look at all the upcoming bags in the LookBook at LV soft lockit different colors and material coming out it is heavily promoted. I'm sure with next price increase it may well be $5000.

I didn't get galet because I was afraid of color transfer because I wear dark colors I got the quetesch.

I'm 5'4" and 125lbs for reference and the bag is not too big on me

I have the soft locket in galet and it is not a heavy leather bag. It is a great size for me. I am 5'9", but I have seen other, more petite women with it and it looked great on them! HTH.

I am 5'3" (161cm) and I love my Soft Lockit in Galet. It does not have a leather lining like Capucines, so probably thanks to this it is not so heavy. It is a great bag, you will not regret. You can wear it in winter/summer, with casual clothes or elegant outfits..... Definitely go for it