Soft & Chain Handbags - Need Your Opinion =)

mscupcake

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
Ladies, I need your opinions please!

From the Soft & Chain collection, I purchased two pochettes in black and white, two hobos in black and white and the classic flap in beige.

I absolutely LOVE the collection (as you can tell) but I'm worried that the bags look too similar. I ran into the same problem when I went crazy over the baby cabas (I have three and only wear one most of the time).

Which of these bags do you like the least? I'm debating returning the white hobo, but am not sure...:confused1:

I do think you have too many, unless you have tons of other styles of Chanels as well. There are so many other gorgeous styles, I would try to "spread out" my collection if I were you, especially since you say you really only carry one of your baby cabas bags.

I do think you have too many, unless you have tons of other styles of Chanels as well. There are so many other gorgeous styles, I would try to "spread out" my collection if I were you, especially since you say you really only carry one of your baby cabas bags.
I have to agree..although I can't confirm my opinion until I see pics...I can't keep all these d*mn bags straight lol!!

I have the soft chain Pochette in Black(LOVE!)..and the beige and black LARGE hobos..I love them all..I also own 2 baby cabas..So If u love them..who cares!!LOL!
I personally think the expandable flap is KILLER...Ive been wearing mine ALOT lately.So if u are considering another chanel..Look at these too!

I have the soft and chain hobo in beige and black and LOVE them. The leather is TDF, especially the beige. Why don't you exchange the white hobo for the beige? The beige color is absolutely stunning.

Here are the photos! I don't have a picture of the black pochette--it's still at Neiman's waiting to be picked up =)

clk55girl & Jill--I would purchase the beige hobo, but I already have the S&C classic flap in that color, as well as an Ultimate Soft (pictured). argh, i do love the color though.

whistler--i've included a pic of the white pochette for you!

everyday it's back and forth, but i guess what i'm really debating is the white pochette and the white hobo. i'm not so worried about the wear, as much as the look. they're beautiful, but do you girls think i'll have a problem pairing them with outfits? and is it silly to have the same style in different colors? i've done this with a lot of my other chanel bags--i.e. classic flaps, cabas bags--i guess when i like something, i really like it!

Here are the photos! I don't have a picture of the black pochette--it's still at Neiman's waiting to be picked up =)

clk55girl & Jill--I would purchase the beige hobo, but I already have the S&C classic flap in that color, as well as an Ultimate Soft (pictured). argh, i do love the color though.

whistler--i've included a pic of the white pochette for you!

everyday it's back and forth, but i guess what i'm really debating is the white pochette and the white hobo. i'm not so worried about the wear, as much as the look. they're beautiful, but do you girls think i'll have a problem pairing them with outfits? and is it silly to have the same style in different colors? i've done this with a lot of my other chanel bags--i.e. classic flaps, cabas bags--i guess when i like something, i really like it!

http://www.imagehostplus.com/v2/is.php?i=1167729&img=softchain.jpg

http://www.imagehostplus.com/v2/is.php?i=1167734&img=IMG_3877.JPG

http://www.imagehostplus.com/v2/is.php?i=1167735&img=pochette20070403075926.jpg