Soft and chain SOS

Souzie

Material Girl
O.G.
Mar 27, 2008
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to purchase the beige soft and chain flap bag from the s/s 07 collection and I was wondering if anyone can tell me whether they come in small and medium. I've seen pictures of the large and IMO I think it slouches way too much that it kind of distorts the look of the bag. Also, if you could tell me the price and dimensions and where I can get one, it would be greatly appreciated!!

TIA

I can give u details... my saleslady has one available in her stock.. the small.. beige flap

Thanks. :yes: Would you mind giving me details or even your sales lady's info? What I'm really hoping for though, would be that there's a medium size. Small looks a little too small, meanwhile big is a little too big. But if I had a choice between small and large, I guess I would go for the large instead. More practical, I guess. :shame:

^Yep,cheapmommy is correct.there r only 2 sizes for the flap.
the large size comes in white and blue and only the white one is available now at NM.

Hmmm..oh dear, I may have received the wrong info? Some people posted there may be a medium in existence...

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/size-soft-and-chain-bag-172631.html

I was wondering if anyone knew the size and price of it. I guess it would do good to track one down at NM or saks.

Anyhoos...thanks for alll your help! :smile:

I think that thread was about the soft and chain hobo. I have that bag too and it is just awesome. That bag came in the beige and black.