Soft and chain SOS

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

I'm looking to purchase the beige soft and chain flap bag from the s/s 07 collection and I was wondering if anyone can tell me whether they come in small and medium. I've seen pictures of the large and IMO I think it slouches way too much that it kind of distorts the look of the bag. Also, if you could tell me the price and dimensions and where I can get one, it would be greatly appreciated!!

TIA

2. beige sc.jpg
  3. I can give u details... my saleslady has one available in her stock.. the small.. beige flap

4. Thats beautiful, although I'm thinking small might be too little now...

5. Thanks. :yes: Would you mind giving me details or even your sales lady's info? What I'm really hoping for though, would be that there's a medium size. Small looks a little too small, meanwhile big is a little too big. But if I had a choice between small and large, I guess I would go for the large instead. More practical, I guess. :shame:

6. I thought the flap only came in two sizes. Small for $1850 and Jessica Alba's size, the large one.

7. ^Yep,cheapmommy is correct.there r only 2 sizes for the flap.
    the large size comes in white and blue and only the white one is available now at NM.

8. I think that thread was about the soft and chain hobo. I have that bag too and it is just awesome. That bag came in the beige and black.