Sofia's Collection ~ TY for looking!!

Where do you keep them all. Do you switch out daily or weekly. Im just starting to "collect" and find it hard to use all them. I only have 3, haha.

it's seriously ludicrous to have so many purses but I love them, lol.. I think most girls on here know there's no "need" for so many but we collect, its a hobby and a passion and they become like our babies. :/

right now I just have an armoire where they all are inside or on top and laid flat in their dustbags. my dream is to have a walk in closet one day when I move from my apartment so I can display them openly on shelves.

i usually switch bags every 3-4 days:smile:

OMG... Love your AW and Balenciaga bags, love them all really, lol! I just own a Black baby Rocco but am getting ready to get me a mini Rocco... have a chance to get a AW coco Black w/bullet brass hw... but not sure what to do. If you have any suggestions between your Rocco's and coco please let me know. Thanks!!!

OMG... Love your AW and Balenciaga bags, love them all really, lol! I just own a Black baby Rocco but am getting ready to get me a mini Rocco... have a chance to get a AW coco Black w/bullet brass hw... but not sure what to do. If you have any suggestions between your Rocco's and coco please let me know. Thanks!!!

aw thanks:smile:

i love my roccos, but it's very weird- i am more into my coco lol, i have the black with brass hw and the shape of it, everything, the leather, it's my favorite out of all aws that i own:smile:
even though it has no strap, i don't mind- i love carrying it in my hands

i love my roccos, but it's very weird- i am more into my coco lol, i have the black with brass hw and the shape of it, everything, the leather, it's my favorite out of all aws that i own:smile:

Is the shape different on the coco than the rocco? How is the shape different? Thanks

Is the shape different on the coco than the rocco? How is the shape different? Thanks

oh yeah the shape is pretty different, atleast to me it is-- the coco is like a little cute square shape, while the rocco is a bit wider and more rounder on the sides

i'm too sleepy to dig through my closet now, otherwise i would compare the rocco/coco for you with pictures, but i found these so you can kind of see what i'm talking about- if you want me to do pictures of mine sitting next to each other id be happy to do that tomorrow:smile:

a) the coco (notice it is a bit more square'ish?)

ashley-olsen-alexander-wang-rocco-duffel-bag.png

b) the rocco (kind of rounder to me especially on sides)

hilary-duff-alexander-wang-bag-rocco.jpg

HI, You are too sweet... could you look at this one and let me know what you honestly think? The bag is on hold for me, I can't tell much difference between the pics but I know you will know more by looking at the pics below, they are asking $700 for it. It does have corner wear but not ripped through or any thing. Link below, Thanks!

https://picasaweb.google.com/107410...key=Gv1sRgCLHru_DahsjqxAE#5694653431599813634

HI, You are too sweet... could you look at this one and let me know what you honestly think? The bag is on hold for me, I can't tell much difference between the pics but I know you will know more by looking at the pics below, they are asking $700 for it. It does have corner wear but not ripped through or any thing. Link below, Thanks!

https://picasaweb.google.com/107410...key=Gv1sRgCLHru_DahsjqxAE#5694653431599813634

i am so in love with that bag lol, i was looking at the pictures and thinking I WANT IT and then i remembered wait.. i have it in my closet.. something about the coco leather is just more scrumptious and thicker, i personally see a definite difference between the rocco and coco. maybe i'm insane lol? i took pictures of my espresso rocco and black coco to maybe help you.. notice the sides are diff, rocco has something in the middle and the straps are also a little different i think.. sorry for the quality of photos, couldn't get good light in my bedroom

together side by side (rocco on left, coco on right)

side3.png

coco on left, rocco on right

side2.png

the sides-- rocco on left, coco on right

side.png

coco strap

side4.png

rocco strap

side5.png

i'm so bad w/ updating cause i hate how i take pictures, lol-- decided to show some of my stams.. waiting for an elastic plum to come in the mail:yahoo:

violet

1-1.png

2-2.png

emerald elastic

4-2.png

poppy baby

7-2.png

11-1.png

black east meets west

5-1.png

the group.. minus plum :sad:

3-1.png