Style Sofia Coppola

Your most welcome!:flowers:I don't think there is an Aerin Lauder thread. I think there should be one! I don't really have a huge collection of pictures...will see what I can find tonight!:flowers:
Julide, your the Best! It would be great if you could start an Aerin Lauder Thread. I think she's going to become more popular in 2012. Anyway, I'm thrilled with the new Sofia thread.

How cool more pics. Thank you. She is so totally awesome. She is a Writer and Director, Married to Mr. Phoenix and from a famous iconic family oh yeand and not to mention Marc Jacob "Muse."

Thanks Julide for this thread! I'm a huge fan of Sofia Coppola: she's so chic, the real "less is more" style which is my favourite!

I immediately bought the SC bag as soon as it came out, lol! Unfortunately the all leather one is SOOO heavy, more than a Birkin, that I sold it, and bought the Monogram one instead....I'm not a fan of LV Monogram nor of logos in general, but this bag is one of the BEST purchases I've ever made. It's a real workhorse, lightweight, roomy and it goes out in ANY weather!!!

Oops, sorry,:back2topic: I got carried away:P!

^ Sofia is perfection. I've always loved how easy she is in her own skin, not overly made up ever and always looking so casually put together. The least fussy person yet always always looks perfect. *THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD!*

Explorer:ty:I love the Mink jacket photo! It has to be on the top ten of my favorites looks!!:ps:

Thanks Julide for this thread! I'm a huge fan of Sofia Coppola: she's so chic, the real "less is more" style which is my favourite!

I immediately bought the SC bag as soon as it came out, lol! Unfortunately the all leather one is SOOO heavy, more than a Birkin, that I sold it, and bought the Monogram one instead....I'm not a fan of LV Monogram nor of logos in general, but this bag is one of the BEST purchases I've ever made. It's a real workhorse, lightweight, roomy and it goes out in ANY weather!!!

Oops, sorry,:back2topic: I got carried away:P!

Duna Thank you for sharing about the SC bag. Not at all off topic IMHO!:flowers:I have always wanted one but the larger one is too big and I have yet to be able to try on the PM one. I do love Sofias' less is more looks. I am a huge fan of her make-up very light and it looks fabulous!

Moji-Joie, ShoeGal30 & Gazoo You are most welcome!!:flowers:I need to go thru more of my pics and post them!

Explorer:ty:I love the Mink jacket photo! It has to be on the top ten of my favorites looks!!:ps:

Duna Thank you for sharing about the SC bag. Not at all off topic IMHO!:flowers:I have always wanted one but the larger one is too big and I have yet to be able to try on the PM one. I do love Sofias' less is more looks. I am a huge fan of her make-up very light and it looks fabulous!

Moji-Joie, ShoeGal30 & Gazoo You are most welcome!!:flowers:I need to go thru more of my pics and post them!

Yes, the mink jacket is gorgeous

Find a couple more pics. I know the last one is of Kirstin Dunst with her LV Coppola bag, but I thought that Kirstin looked amazing and thought it should be included!!:P

Attachments

• 4176199651_0998bfbaca_o.jpg
    4176199651_0998bfbaca_o.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,603
  • 003540653.jpg
    003540653.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,613
  • 003540652.jpg
    003540652.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,592
  • 003540563.jpg
    003540563.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,642
  • Actress+Kirsten+Dunst+seen+set+new+movie+Bachelorette+LRAag1oRVRsl.jpg
    Actress+Kirsten+Dunst+seen+set+new+movie+Bachelorette+LRAag1oRVRsl.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 1,926
OMG, thank you thank you for starting a Sofia Coppola thread! I've always loved her style - simple, minimalist, subdued, just the perfect blend of modern/edgy and classic elegance. Casual yet refined and always "put together." Modest, nonchalant. Love love love.

I've added some photos in the attachment.

Attachments

• sofiacoppola_blackhalterdresshook.png
    sofiacoppola_blackhalterdresshook.png
    283.7 KB · Views: 1,467
  • sofiacoppola_2004oscars_purplemarcjacobs.png
    sofiacoppola_2004oscars_purplemarcjacobs.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 1,489
  • sofiacoppola_costumeinstitparty_marcjacobsgolddress.png
    sofiacoppola_costumeinstitparty_marcjacobsgolddress.png
    146.7 KB · Views: 1,487
  • sofiacoppola_2007SidactionBall_whitefurcoat.png
    sofiacoppola_2007SidactionBall_whitefurcoat.png
    190.5 KB · Views: 1,527
  • sofiacoppola_marcjacobsstripeddress.png
    sofiacoppola_marcjacobsstripeddress.png
    223.6 KB · Views: 1,507
  • sofiacoppola_louisvuittonclutch.png
    sofiacoppola_louisvuittonclutch.png
    212.6 KB · Views: 1,798
Is that a Verdura cuff?:faint:I:heart:SC!!!
attachment.php

:ty::ty:SundayMornings!!

I am not sure if it's a Verdura cuff (there was no info accompanying the photo) but it sure is gorgeous, isn't it? I totally hear you on the non-neutral bag. Aside from a couple of gold clutches, all the rest of my bags are black but I'm totally ready for a "fun" bag. Pardon my ignorance but is etrusque a sort of red? I had to look that up and stumbled across this PF thread regarding the Hermes Kelly in etrusque box.

Is that a Verdura cuff?:faint:I:heart:SC!!!
attachment.php

More Sofia wearing black/dark colours.

Attachments

• sofiacoppola_blackcoatdress.jpg
    sofiacoppola_blackcoatdress.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 2,695
  • sofiacoppola_redshirtunderblacksweater_kirstendunst.jpg
    sofiacoppola_redshirtunderblacksweater_kirstendunst.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 3,303
  • sofiacoppola_sitting_blacksailorblouse.jpg
    sofiacoppola_sitting_blacksailorblouse.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 1,466
  • sofiacoppola_versaceforhm.jpg
    sofiacoppola_versaceforhm.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,418
  • etrusque_onbed.jpg
    etrusque_onbed.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,463
  • sofiacoppola_cafe_blackshirt_bag.jpg
    sofiacoppola_cafe_blackshirt_bag.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 1,899
I am not sure if it's a Verdura cuff (there was no info accompanying the photo) but it sure is gorgeous, isn't it? I totally hear you on the non-neutral bag. Aside from a couple of gold clutches, all the rest of my bags are black but I'm totally ready for a "fun" bag. Pardon my ignorance but is etrusque a sort of red? I had to look that up and stumbled across this PF thread regarding the Hermes Kelly in etrusque box.

:lol:You are spot on!! Etrusque box is an Hermes colour!! It is sort of reddish orange, yet muted. A bag perfect for a colorphobic gal like me!!!:lol:I have a ton of black bags too!! Also brown, taupe, cream, and white. Nothing with a spot of colour! I need help!!:sos:

BTW:ty:Again for all the pics!! I can't figure out how to resize them anymore.:sad:

Last edited: