Sofia Coppola (SC) Club

i've been browsing through the pre-loved market for a sofia coppola bag, and i've noticed one thing: most of them seem to have at least one side sort of caving in. (see pics below.) is this what typically happens to this bag after some use? does it not retain it shape? thanks everyone!

m0MajmEAk8l0fmiusJIWaGA.jpg

10073689_01.jpg

The SC is known (and loved by many) for its slouchiness that happens over time. But like @Pocketbook Pup said, you can definitely use a bag organizer to prevent the slouch and give it a more structured appearance. It's a lovely and durable bag. If you're considering it, I think you'll enjoy it. Plenty of choices in the pre-loved market!

is Latte the same color as Galet? Many times LV will change color names.....very confusing!
I thought it was a misspelling. I looked closer on the tag, and it does say Latte. :lol: I have no knowledge about this color for the SC. The bag's color looks similar to Galet. I am fascinated to know more. It does look pretty, though.:loveeyes::lol:

i've been browsing through the pre-loved market for a sofia coppola bag, and i've noticed one thing: most of them seem to have at least one side sort of caving in. (see pics below.) is this what typically happens to this bag after some use? does it not retain it shape? thanks everyone!

m0MajmEAk8l0fmiusJIWaGA.jpg

10073689_01.jpg

The leather is soft. It is not structured and rigid like Epi. Just my take, these bags don't appear well used but like new, especially the last one, or gently used. While I was typing, you guys already posted. You guys are fast.:lol:

Last edited:
I noticed the SC bags are call for purchase on the LV website instead of call for availablity. Does that mean they're available? I thought they were discontinued.
Usually the call to purchase means that they don't have the item readily available at a warehouse, but there are handful of stores that have a few remaining pieces in stock and they would have to source it for you from one of those stores.

Reactions: angelbunny1623