Sofia coppola bag vs Mahina cirrus in " grenat" / " Red"

Grenat mahina cirrus!! This is my favorite bag at the moment--I love that it goes with much of my wardrobe and can be dressed up or down--it gives a great "pop" of color to gray, black and white clothing, too. I prefer the leather and shape of the mahina cirrus to the sophia coppola, but that's just me. :smile:

oohh...hard choice. I love my SC...but I always wished I got the red SC....but the Mahina L is wonderful and I tried on the cirrus in the store and put it on my wishlist!!!
BOTH!!!! :smile:

Grenat mahina cirrus!! This is my favorite bag at the moment--I love that it goes with much of my wardrobe and can be dressed up or down--it gives a great "pop" of color to gray, black and white clothing, too. I prefer the leather and shape of the mahina cirrus to the sophia coppola, but that's just me. :smile:

Ditto!

I don't own a Grenat color, but I have the Cirrus. It's a gorgeous style bag with nicely patterned and eye-catching leather. As Stacy said, it CAN be dressed up quite a bit or looks very nice with jeans. LV hit a home run with the Cirrus.

The SC PM- NO. I passed on this bag w/o any difficulty. First, it's huge. It's very casual. It looks like luggage to me and honestly, although the leather is fabulous, the style just isn't special. If this was the style I wanted in leather, I would look to brands other than LV.