Sofia Coppola Bag in cherry or Epi electric pont neuf???

SC PM in cherry or Epi Electric pont neuf GM

• Sofia Coppola PM in cherry

• Epi Electric pont neuf GM

Results are only viewable after voting.

salsared

Jul 29, 2010
Which of these 2 bags do you prefer and why???
I'm trying to make some pre price increase decisions and need your help!!!
Please let me know what you think. Thank you all in advance :smile::smile:
The noir épi electric pont neuf GM is the one I have my eyes on.

Last edited:
I vote for pont neuf, it's a beautiful and functional bag, so versatile. The plus point is it has a zipped compartment. I especially love the interior of the bag and also the two outer compartment. Besides, i love hand carry bag as i feel it's more carefree and chic.there's something attractive about pont neuf. I've hardly seen a bag with nice compartments like pont neuf.what do you think?

Both are nice, but the SC leather is gorgeous.

The only reason I haven't bought one (besides the price... ouch!) is that it loses its shape, and I would prefer it if it didn't slouch.

If you want the bag to stay structured, you should go for the pont neuf.

Another vote for SC .. love the leather, style and strap option:smile:

SC gets my vote'...

I vote for pont neuf, it's a beautiful and functional bag, so versatile. The plus point is it has a zipped compartment. I especially love the interior of the bag and also the two outer compartment. Besides, i love hand carry bag as i feel it's more carefree and chic.there's something attractive about pont neuf. I've hardly seen a bag with nice compartments like pont neuf.what do you think?

Both are nice, but the SC leather is gorgeous.

The only reason I haven't bought one (besides the price... ouch!) is that it loses its shape, and I would prefer it if it didn't slouch.

If you want the bag to stay structured, you should go for the pont neuf.

<<< you know I'm going to say SC !!!

Thank you all for your response. I didn't know the SC bag was this popular. I told a close look at it the last time I was at the boutique and really loved the suppleness of the leather but not the price tag. I also tried on the pont neuf and really liked the noir epi electric GM. I've never been an epi fan but this bag caught my attention. It also has a hefty price. Just when I feel like I have everything I want, something else grabs my attention. I need LV addiction therapy :smile:

Thank you all for your response. I didn't know the SC bag was this popular. I told a close look at it the last time I was at the boutique and really loved the suppleness of the leather but not the price tag. I also tried on the pont neuf and really liked the noir epi electric GM. I've never been an epi fan but this bag caught my attention. It also has a hefty price. Just when I feel like I have everything I want, something else grabs my attention. I need LV addiction therapy :smile:

Yes, I agreed with you both is nice bag. The pont neuf grabbed my attention too, now I gotta have it in my collection.

Yes, I liked the look of this bag especially in noir epi electric. I also loved the silver hardware in the GM. There was just something about it that made me add it to my "want" list but I also liked the SC and both have hefty price tags so I must choose carefully.

Yes, I liked the look of this bag especially in noir epi electric. I also loved the silver hardware in the GM. There was just something about it that made me add it to my "want" list but I also liked the SC and both have hefty price tags so I must choose carefully.

Yes, should choose carefully. Between the sc and pont neuf which one ia lighter?