Sofia Coppola Bag: Black vs. Galet (Beige)

tweetty

Jul 22, 2020
I am having a bit of a trouble deciding between the two. So please help me out here.
Black vs. Beige?
Black seems more practical and chic; but I also have a bunch of other black bags. I also have a beige bag - Fendi.

14DBE0E5-D488-4329-84CB-17F73A611576.png

D73EBCDF-2C26-4CA9-B442-C4E5A4CD5A3F.png

The Galet is pretty.

Be aware though, that some years of these bags were included in the 'recall' because of issues with glazing. I had one that turned to goo. If you buy second hand, be sure it's from somewhere that you can return.

Reactions: tweetty
The Galet is pretty.

Be aware though, that some years of these bags were included in the 'recall' because of issues with glazing. I had one that turned to goo. If you buy second hand, be sure it's from somewhere that you can return.
That is good to know! These are only sold at secondhand stores so I doubt they would accept returns. Were only the galets part of the recall?

The Galet is pretty.

Do you remember what year those were? Does LV repair bags if they are authentic but you are not the original purchaser?

The galet shows off the design of the bag more I think, don't know how hard it would be to keep clean though. If you search for the Lous Vuitton Rumor recall thread it will list the bags/dates that had issues.

Reactions: OCMomof3
Do you remember what year those were? Does LV repair bags if they are authentic but you are not the original purchaser?

They have but not always. It's risky to assume they always will replace. I'm going through something similar. I think if my old SA was still working at LV she could make it happen but it's not always a guarantee.

Some of the old multicolor pieces have bleeding issues and some have received free fixes and others not.

Reactions: imetazoa