Sofia colors

Berry and violet are in the same color family.. Not the same color per say, the violet is definitely the more purple whereas berry is more fuschia/magenta/pinky. I think violet is a HIGHLY sought after color in any bag, stella, sophia, etc.

I wonder the same thing. Is a violet Sofia like a grape Stella? What about maroon, washed rose, rose petal? I've seen Stellas in those colors, but not Sofias. I've never seen a blue Stella, like periwinkle. :shrugs:

ETA: didn't see your post, pm

here is a violet sophia:

authsophia5.jpg

grape sofia:

authorigsophia.jpg

That's so interesting because whenever I saw not-so-good photos of the Berry Sofia I thought it was a Petunia. I think I like this Berry color more than the Violet. Thanks for the photos!

That's so interesting because whenever I saw not-so-good photos of the Berry Sofia I thought it was a Petunia. I think I like this Berry color more than the Violet. Thanks for the photos!

there was also a Raspberry, I think from early 2003 (which is also the same yr he did violet) - it's very similar to Violet -- I don't remember ever seeing a sophia in this color, but I'm sure he did it -- he almost always did the stella, sophia, multi-pocket, cammie & venetia bags in the same colors -- here it is in the Stella (which I bought when I couldn't find a violet one)

stella1-1.jpg

Grey
Orchid
Violet again
Maroon

Attachments

• 396e_1_b.JPG
    396e_1_b.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 28_12.JPG
    28_12.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 03_1.jpg
    03_1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 100
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 88
:drool: I'm crazy about the Raspberry/Berry, Meadow and Grey ones. What's the difference between Cornflower and Periwinkle? When I first saw that last one, I thought it was a Periwinkle.

:drool: I'm crazy about the Raspberry/Berry, Meadow and Grey ones. What's the difference between Cornflower and Periwinkle? When I first saw that last one, I thought it was a Periwinkle.

I thought the Periwinkle was more of a blue w/lavender undertones -- maybe the one I posted is actually Periwinkle -- there was also a Cornflower that was a really light blue