Sofia colors

Luna

wheeeee
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
nyc
Berry and violet are in the same color family.. Not the same color per say, the violet is definitely the more purple whereas berry is more fuschia/magenta/pinky. I think violet is a HIGHLY sought after color in any bag, stella, sophia, etc.

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
I wonder the same thing. Is a violet Sofia like a grape Stella? What about maroon, washed rose, rose petal? I've seen Stellas in those colors, but not Sofias. I've never seen a blue Stella, like periwinkle. :shrugs:

ETA: didn't see your post, pm
here is a violet sophia:

grape sofia:

Jun 25, 2008
That's so interesting because whenever I saw not-so-good photos of the Berry Sofia I thought it was a Petunia. I think I like this Berry color more than the Violet. Thanks for the photos!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
That's so interesting because whenever I saw not-so-good photos of the Berry Sofia I thought it was a Petunia. I think I like this Berry color more than the Violet. Thanks for the photos!
there was also a Raspberry, I think from early 2003 (which is also the same yr he did violet) - it's very similar to Violet -- I don't remember ever seeing a sophia in this color, but I'm sure he did it -- he almost always did the stella, sophia, multi-pocket, cammie & venetia bags in the same colors -- here it is in the Stella (which I bought when I couldn't find a violet one)

Jun 25, 2008
:drool: I'm crazy about the Raspberry/Berry, Meadow and Grey ones. What's the difference between Cornflower and Periwinkle? When I first saw that last one, I thought it was a Periwinkle.

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
:drool: I'm crazy about the Raspberry/Berry, Meadow and Grey ones. What's the difference between Cornflower and Periwinkle? When I first saw that last one, I thought it was a Periwinkle.
I thought the Periwinkle was more of a blue w/lavender undertones -- maybe the one I posted is actually Periwinkle -- there was also a Cornflower that was a really light blue