Sofia colors

Jun 25, 2008
I've been seeing a lot of violet/pink/ingigo/purple Sofias on fReaKbay, a few green/emerald/sap/seafoam ones, a couple reds, same with the white/grey ones, and black ones, of course. I'm wondering about other colors. Has the newer Sofia (with push-locks, not buckles) been made in colors such as orange, yellow, tan/khaki, brown? I've never seen one. What about the blues? Which would you say are the rarest, thus harder to find, Sofia colors? I'd like something different.

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Where It's At
I know someone on here had a pic of a brown (bark, maybe?) Sophia, and I've seen it in periwinkle if that counts as blue. I would love to see a complete list of all the colors Sophias and Stellas have been made in. It seems like the soft calf line had the best colors, IMHO.

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
i have seen them in
black
pom (burgundy with brown stitching)
peacock
cherry blossom ( i think)
seafoam (super light blue)
sap (green w/ navy stitching)

Jun 25, 2008
I have seen fuschia and/or magenta, violet, cherry blossom, geranium, pom, indigo, seafoam, sap green, white, grey and black.

In terms of rare, I have only seen one photo of cucumber (JAP's, right?) and one periwinkle.

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Where It's At
Pomegranate
Indigo
Sap Green
Emerald
Periwinkle
Seafoam
Meadow
Cucumber
Peacock
Geranium
Fuschia
Gray
White
Black
Bark
Almond
Cherry Blossom

Anybody have any more to add?

Jun 25, 2008
^ woa! good memory PM. I forgot I've seen emerald and meadow (so purty). In my head I see bark and almond with the buckles, but I'm probably confusing the colors.

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Where It's At
I've seen a photo of a bark with the pushlocks and I used to own the almond, also with pushlocks. They could very well have been made with both, though!

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Where It's At
^Ooh! Sounds purty!!

So did the Stellas and the Sophias get made in ALL the same colors, or are there some that were unique to each?