~ SOCIALITE's Collection !!! ~

Steve, your whole collection is just stunningly amazing...

I have been waiting to see this thread for a long time and gosh am I inspired! Which is actually a bad thing hahahaha!

Congrats on getting all your great stuff at an even greater price! :tup:

Thanks Madaddie !, I love reading your posts in my threads because you allways have something posative to say ! :flowers: When you need anything just pm me :heart:

haha Bordelle your post made me laugh ! I guess you will just HAVE to buy what you like :P :flowers:

Sadly, you are ABSOLUTELY right. I will likely be succumbing to this urge at some point in the near future (and it will be ALL YOUR FAULT!!!).

You;re making me regret coming back to this forum after my hiatus lol. I knew there was a reason I was staying away :nogood:. Apparently I can't do it for long enough!

Go to bed, will you?!

Seriously that orange organizer really is something - obviously I never got as far as staring at the wall, the collection was so captivating :flowers:

Sadly, you are ABSOLUTELY right. I will likely be succumbing to this urge at some point in the near future (and it will be ALL YOUR FAULT!!!).

You;re making me regret coming back to this forum after my hiatus lol. I knew there was a reason I was staying away :nogood:. Apparently I can't do it for long enough!

Go to bed, will you?!

Seriously that orange organizer really is something - obviously I never got as far as staring at the wall, the collection was so captivating :flowers:

Thanks Bordelle and LOL, I think LV is calling you :graucho:. The Tobago is nice but not my favourite and its not something I have found a use for yet, hopefully I will soon :flowers:

oh lordy...i was just going to make a super inappropriate comment and then i read you were 17...and being 23 i feel like such a cradle robber!

you've got a great collection, socialite! =)

Thanks Madaddie !, I love reading your posts in my threads because you allways have something posative to say ! :flowers: When you need anything just pm me :heart:

I think it runs along the lines of your stuff leaving me speechless enough to have nothing negative to say!!!!

But hey, nice people are always blessed with beautiful treasures so all the positive happy vibes in this thread are suitably for you! :smartass: