Socialites and their Hermes

So--and this is a serious question, as I am a social media Luddite--who is taking these pictures? Does she travel with a dedicated photog so as to generate content for her Instagram brand, or however the kids these days would phrase it?
Old, inquiring minds want to know.
(I have tried to teach my dogs to take my picture, but they are rubbish as photographers. Always the same low angle and no opposable thumbs. Also NO sense of framing.)
Doggos are just hopeless, aren't they? :giggle:

If it's not taken by an Instagram Husband or Significant Other, many Instagrammers and bloggers travel with a photographer, otherwise we'd be stuck with even more selfies and the police would be inundated with reports of stolen cameras attached to tripods more than usual. :biggrin:

The infamous Jamie Chua from the Asians & Hermes thread, for example, signed her domestic helper up for photography classes to help her take photos. Bit extreme since she doesn't exactly have an Instagram "brand" (though she does have a beauty line and a side business dealing in pre-loved luxury goodies).

LO
So--and this is a serious question, as I am a social media Luddite--who is taking these pictures? Does she travel with a dedicated photog so as to generate content for her Instagram brand, or however the kids these days would phrase it?
(I have tried to teach my dogs to take my picture, but they are rubbish as photographers. Always the same low angle and no opposable thumbs. Also NO sense of framing.)
lol! And also have been wondering the same thing re personal photog.

Doggos are just hopeless, aren't they? :giggle:

If it's not taken by an Instagram Husband or Significant Other, many Instagrammers and bloggers travel with a photographer, otherwise we'd be stuck with even more selfies and the police would be inundated with reports of stolen cameras attached to tripods more than usual. :biggrin:

The infamous Jamie Chua from the Asians & Hermes thread, for example, signed her domestic helper up for photography classes to help her take photos. Bit extreme since she doesn't exactly have an Instagram "brand" (though she does have a beauty line and a side business dealing in pre-loved luxury goodies).

*Fake pre-loved...

You mean you DON'T have someone to follow you around with a camera while you hold and pose with bright fuchsia trash bags?? :lol:

Reactions: andee