Socialites and their Hermes

1. Continued from here.

We ask that you stay on topic

We do not want to make this a PICTURES ONLY thread, but at the same time we do not want it to veer too far off topic. :flowers:

If there is a controversial person or bag modification, for example, please feel free to start a new thread to discuss it. There may already be a thread on this person in the Celeb section; please check and feel free to comment about them generally there.

Please keep this a fun place for people to post. Thanks!

2. Bag Snob blogger Tina Craig, Instagram

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1439594916.488494.jpg

striveforluxury likes this.

3. Tina, please splurge on a red belt or scarf. I am certain that you are thrilled that the little bag matches, but this double-bag look is, ah, not optimal...unless you actually need to carry things.

4. Pretty Ms. Lim killing it with H, as always ... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1440012023.829030.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1440012040.347186.jpg

5. #6 Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    Who is Peony Lim? Ok, she is the object of my girl crush. She is a London fashion blogger and has the MOST amazing style. She can mix Hermes with Levis, or Chanel with her mother's 70s jeans, or even muddy Hunter boots and a man's shirt and still look AMAZING. Her signatures (besides amazing clothes and accessories) are her luscious locks and red lipstick. I :love: her.

PS - I don't quite know why she qualifies as a "socialite" but I saw others on TPF post her pics in here and I followed suit. :smile:

6. Any idea what red lipstick she wears?
    I am in the market with my new red H buys.

7. Thank you LaChocolat. Love her style and red lip

8. hey, LaC, you are the bomb. Thanks for the information.
    I don't look a thing like Peony Lim but I will check this out.

9. I know! I'd kill for that hair!!!

10. Right? Perfection. So many celebrities have extensions, but I think hers is the real deal. Fabulousness.

11. The bag...and the hair. Sigh.

PeonyLim-LFWss15-Black-Smock4-m92jf0fd42cit10e9nmvgru9i2xmdwqiqndbu7v9sq.jpg