Socialites and their Hermes

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Continued from here.

We ask that you stay on topic

We do not want to make this a PICTURES ONLY thread, but at the same time we do not want it to veer too far off topic. :flowers:

If there is a controversial person or bag modification, for example, please feel free to start a new thread to discuss it. There may already be a thread on this person in the Celeb section; please check and feel free to comment about them generally there.

Please keep this a fun place for people to post. Thanks!

2. Bag Snob blogger Tina Craig, Instagram

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1439594916.488494.jpg

striveforluxury likes this.

3. Tina, please splurge on a red belt or scarf. I am certain that you are thrilled that the little bag matches, but this double-bag look is, ah, not optimal...unless you actually need to carry things.

Incalifornia7 likes this.
  4. Pretty Ms. Lim killing it with H, as always ... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1440012023.829030.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1440012040.347186.jpg

5. #6 Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    Who is Peony Lim? Ok, she is the object of my girl crush. She is a London fashion blogger and has the MOST amazing style. She can mix Hermes with Levis, or Chanel with her mother's 70s jeans, or even muddy Hunter boots and a man's shirt and still look AMAZING. Her signatures (besides amazing clothes and accessories) are her luscious locks and red lipstick. I :love: her.

PS - I don't quite know why she qualifies as a "socialite" but I saw others on TPF post her pics in here and I followed suit. :smile:

6. Any idea what red lipstick she wears?
    I am in the market with my new red H buys.

7. Thank you LaChocolat. Love her style and red lip

8. hey, LaC, you are the bomb. Thanks for the information.
    I don't look a thing like Peony Lim but I will check this out.

9. I know! I'd kill for that hair!!!

10. Right? Perfection. So many celebrities have extensions, but I think hers is the real deal. Fabulousness.

11. The bag...and the hair. Sigh.

PeonyLim-LFWss15-Black-Smock4-m92jf0fd42cit10e9nmvgru9i2xmdwqiqndbu7v9sq.jpg