Socialites and their Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I appreciate the pictures , and of course as much as I value the time our lovely posters take to post those,
I can't help to think that those looks are nothing genuine, too much styling for my taste...
The "true" socialites I was referring to, were active members here who bothered to share their collection, in a very gracious way by posting permanently fabulous spontaneous action pictures.
There was no blogging, no product placement, no selling.... it was all about sharing Hermes !

I do remember the picture of your lovely daughter, tesi, with her Kelly. Really LOVELY...and genuine.

And BTW, our lovely Diamonds is one of the "true" ones too, and her Hermes collection is totally breathtaking !

Last edited:
Ingrid Levy, French-born celeb stylist. Credits: Ingrid and The City

img.purseforum.com/attachments/premier-designers/hermes/1858945d1346755598-socialites-and-their-hermes-ingrid_levy_guest_curator_for_bottica_pictures__botticaingrid20.jpg

Are we sitting comfortably girls & boys? Then I'll begin.
This is the story of Goldilocks and the three breast implants. When Goldilocks opened the first box of implants she said "Oh no! Those are much too large. I know, I'll use them as shoulder pads!"
She then opened the second box of implants and said "Oh no! These are much too small. But never mind, I'll use them to plump up my cheeks!"
When she opened the third and final box of implants she said "Oh these are just perfect!"
And all the plastic surgeons lived happily ever after. The End.

The first pic is not Hermes related but I thought it was quite nice...

Absolutely in love with the simple and chic white Chanel outfit:love:

Some of these pics are amazing and stylish and nice. But looking at them one after the other, Hermes upon Hermes, CL shoes galore and loads of loud jewellery, I kind of feel like I would after a too heavy meal - a bit sick.
I am wondering how she would mix and match and look if she was only given cheap clothings... I am sure she would still have a great body, so I wonder why she needs to flaunt everything to this extent.
Just my 2 cents... ;)

img.purseforum.com/attachments/premier-designers/hermes/1858945d1346755598-socialites-and-their-hermes-ingrid_levy_guest_curator_for_bottica_pictures__botticaingrid20.jpg

Are we sitting comfortably girls & boys? Then I'll begin.
This is the story of Goldilocks and the three breast implants. When Goldilocks opened the first box of implants she said "Oh no! Those are much too large. I know, I'll use them as shoulder pads!"
She then opened the second box of implants and said "Oh no! These are much too small. But never mind, I'll use them to plump up my cheeks!"
When she opened the third and final box of implants she said "Oh these are just perfect!"
And all the plastic surgeons lived happily ever after. The End.

:lol::lol::lol:

More :smile:
That's all her posts from the last 5 months. The next ones me or anyone else will be posting will be from her recent IG posts

I love how the LV charms pops against the bag. I am not a fan of LV bags anymore but I still feel that they make some of the cutest charms and of course fabulous luggage.

OK, let's gets to the bottom of this. I work for a Silicon Valley technology company and so after a little sleuthing, I think that upcloseandstylish is a Swede, Malin Bergfors based on a few facts:
1- A look-up of the domain name, upcloseandstylish.com
2- A look-up of the IP (Internet Protocol) address, which is based in Stockholm and lists name and address
3- The following link, look at the third pic:
http://fashionmagazines-world.blogspot.com/2010/04/keri-hilson-lonneke-engel-and-malin.html

Love her H collection, and we can all follow her on twitter! She still posts amazing pics and IDs the designers. Most of them have H items.

OK, let's gets to the bottom of this. I work for a Silicon Valley technology company and so after a little sleuthing, I think that upcloseandstylish is a Swede, Malin Bergfors based on a few facts:
1- A look-up of the domain name, upcloseandstylish.com
2- A look-up of the IP (Internet Protocol) address, which is based in Stockholm and lists name and address
3- The following link, look at the third pic:
http://fashionmagazines-world.blogspot.com/2010/04/keri-hilson-lonneke-engel-and-malin.html

Love her H collection, and we can all follow her on twitter! She still posts amazing pics and IDs the designers. Most of them have H items.

It's Malin Bergfors?

As much as I appreciate the pictures , and of course as much as I value the time our lovely posters take to post those,
I can't help to think that those looks are nothing genuine, too much styling for my taste...
The "true" socialites I was referring to, were active members here who bothered to share their collection, in a very gracious way by posting permanently fabulous spontaneous action pictures.
There was no blogging, no product placement, no selling.... it was all about sharing Hermes !

I do remember the picture of your lovely daughter, tesi, with her Kelly. Really LOVELY...and genuine.

And BTW, our lovely Diamonds is one of the "true" ones too, and her Hermes collection is totally breathtaking !

thank you sweet perlerare. a compliment from you we both hold in high regard. your taste is impeccable.

5803.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.