SoCal returns from NorCal...Big Edith at Front Door

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh no.. Uggs.. LOL! Yeah, we've been wearing ugg boots here before the advent of time it seems. Even we couldn't believe when it started becoming a worldwide fashion phenomena! Before this ppl who wore Uggs out were considered..um.. a bit feral. We had only ever worn them in the house during winter, like warm winter booties.

hahaha, when I saw the other colours this seller was offering, I thought you might like the blue-green one:smile: Actually, black would be interesting too.

2. :lol: :lol: :lol: I am definitely one of those feral people then! I wear them all the time (granted to walk the dogs though).

3. BL and I are twins. Except she has different dogs. LOL! And a grey Edith.

Re the UGGs, I have terrible feet after my horse accident years ago where I broke my ankle in four places. The UGGs are comfy comfy comfy. I have them in Chestnut (and a spare pair!), lilac, ruby (the SJP version), in the Sundance Short in sand and the grey they did for that store in NYC, and the leather slip-ons. I have purchased them for my husband, my son, my mother, and my mother-in-law...everyone LOVES them! Sure, my feet look like two toads, but what can you do? Sorry...a bit OT there! They DO go with the chamois color....LOL!

4. It's not feral anymore:biggrin:. It's now widely accepted as fashion shoes. You shoulda heard the comments tho when it first made the transition from indoor winter booties to outdoor fashion statements. The true ferals were lovin it, lol! Vindication:lol::lol::lol:.

5. ET, I have to agree. They're warm and oh so comfy! I have a couple of pairs myself;) Yes, I can imagine they're great with the Chamois colour, lol!

6. When I ordered my b-bag, I checked with the b-bag fans to make sure I could carry it when I am wearing my UGGs! LOL! A girl's gotta have priorities...

7. I would vote to sell the python silverado and keep the ostrich muse....it's a beautiful bag and it's different to all of your others;I definitely think that it has a role to play somewhere!

8. Beautiful color. But am I the only one who doesn't "get" the Edith?

9. Hmmm...let's see, I am a "goat" (by the Chinese calendar) and a "scorpio"...would my natural affinity be for a snake or a bird?

I am having thoughts about keeping both and just selling the whiskey...ahh, handbag drama...keeps life interesting...

10. i don't either. never have....looks like a book bag

11. okay, socal,no question in my mind...you and i seem to be in pretty much in sync on the bag track...except for betty, where i agree but still like her...
    cannot believe you don't love the MUSE...i was so impressed that you had it in ostrich....classic....i think python silverado is a flash in the bag pan...sexy...but you will wake up one day and go "so yesterday" i think, i will go out on a limb here and say the MUSE may go down like the balenciaga b bag as a classic they keep making year in year out...like a good wine, to stick with one of your themes, she will improve with age.
    i mean they still make that stupid mombassa with the bone that cuts into your shoulder...yes, i was suckered into that too -- but got it at BG's end of the year sale for half price....that's my two cents!

12. Can I vote twice???

*Tries for subliminal advertising*

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep the muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse....keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....ok,you get it.......

13. We are bag sisters! I had the mombassa, too! I loved that bag for a while... I still like it actually, it just feels small now...

14. You can vote 10 times...I really appreciate strong feedback here!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice