SoCal returns from NorCal...Big Edith at Front Door

My DH asked if I experienced PF withdrawl while in SF... I was okay, but had to perform my "community service" as soon as I arrived home and saw the packages on the step. Happy to help our "cause"!

Ooh, I love Big Edith on you! Can't you justify making her a play/travel bag? Or carry her by hand when you're wearing your coat? Pretty please? I'll get over it but I hate when people won't spend $1700 on a bag just to satisfy my vicarious whims. *pout*

SoCal were JC and LV waiting for you when you came home too, or did DHs strategy of leaving no room for hitch-hikers in suitcases fail?

IE: post list of all fun SFO acquisitions :biggrin:

Daisy, I actually LOVE the chamois color...but I still think she lacks some difficult to explain practical dimension that I need her to have...

My more difficult decision is black Ramona when I have chocolate Ramona...black pocket paddy or black Ramona... Large whiskey zippy bouler to marketplace? Return LV hobo??? I think I live to experience handbag torment... (Well, it really keeps life in perspective...life is good if these are my "issues"...)

Daisy said:
Ooh, I love Big Edith on you! Can't you justify making her a play/travel bag? Or carry her by hand when you're wearing your coat? Pretty please? I'll get over it but I hate when people won't spend $1700 on a bag just to satisfy my vicarious whims. *pout*

:lol: :lol: Same here!

blugenie said:
SoCal were JC and LV waiting for you when you came home too, or did DHs strategy of leaving no room for hitch-hikers in suitcases fail?

IE: post list of all fun SFO acquisitions :biggrin:

OMG! You will appreciate this...

Large chamois edith delivery was related to ET's pic and glass (or two) of wine. Confessed to DH before leaving for SF...

Put my name on Ramona lists in last week or two. Took 8:00 am flight to Oakland last Friday... Received Ramona #1 call while in flight...called store while at baggage claim...Ramona on the way... Two hours later, received Ramona #2 call (SA just left message)... One hour later, received Ramona #3 call...felt soooo bad, had to tell fabulous SA that I purchased earlier that morning... Two days later, saw Ramona at Saks SF (had also put name on that list earlier, but received no call from them, hmmm...). DH was a bit suprised to see two packages at front door today...

So now... (a) keep black Ramona... (b) if keep black Ramona, keep black pocket paddy too? I really only need one of these black options as I also have the black b-bag city... (c) return LV hobo? I am not sure/sure about this one, but it is cute... (d) large whiskey zippy to marketplace? I do like it, but also like to keep my "rotation" to 7-8 bags max. Will return Big Edith for sure as chocolate Gladys is a better bag for me... Oh yeah, and still have that chocolate silverado tote under inspection, but I think that one may be another casuality of my handbag ADD...

Oh, forgot...almost purchased the cutest Chloe black clutch with studs and a red bus charm... Decided to hold until London as I am not really a clutch girl, but it was so cute...

:lol: :lol: Love the Ramona overload! Wish my phone would ring like that about whiskey ediths!

Black Ramona just doesn't kick it like choco ramona, nor like black pocket paddy. Didn't your black pocket start the pocket paddy revolution for us all? For sure you must keep it, or if pocket is sent to marketplace > must come with memorial plaque.

Yes, return LV hobo and send whiskey zippy to market to market to keep room open for new little piggies!

roey said:
Love the scrumples on that Edith! But I agree that Ramona suits you better. Edith just looks too big in that size... too big for anyone!

i agree. i think i prefer the edith in the medium. and the ramona definitely just seems more you.

Eskimo said:
i agree. i think i prefer the edith in the medium. and the ramona definitely just seems more you.

Thanks Eskimo, Roey... I do "feel" the Ramona...

Blu...thanks for the feedback. I will return the LV as it does not "inspire" me in a Ramona or pocket paddy way and will decide if saying adios to large whiskey zippy brings me feelings of pleasure or pain...

Hmm, very few votes for the LV bag! I'd definately return that one - don't know how the suede will hold up. If you are definately keeping choc ramona, keep the black pocket paddy - although I think the ramona is more practical on a day to day basis (and lighter) you should have some variety! Thanks for the pics as always.:idea: