SoCal returns from NorCal...Big Edith at Front Door

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
So, returned from my NorCal conference to find "Big Edith" at my front door... So here are pics! I like her, but she will be returning to BG... The handle drop is long enough to shoulder, but I could not wear her with a jacket for work... Enjoy!

Attachments

• New Bags 003.jpg
    New Bags 003.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 212
  • New Bags 005.jpg
    New Bags 005.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 170
  • New Bags 008.jpg
    New Bags 008.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 112
A little off topic, but I am also "inspecting" black JC Ramona and LV suede hobo...

Attachments

• New Bags 010.jpg
    New Bags 010.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 98
  • New Bags 011.jpg
    New Bags 011.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 82
  • New Bags 012.jpg
    New Bags 012.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 89
SoCal said:
So, returned from my NorCal conference to find "Big Edith" at my front door... So here are pics! I like her, but she will be returning to BG... The handle drop is long enough to shoulder, but I could not wear her with a jacket for work... Enjoy!

looks good, looks good.

do you think it's gonna hold a laptop? is it heavy?

The large Edith doesn't look too massive like I thought it would. I like the Ramona too but prefer your brown one to the black. The brown is just so much more interesting and delish-looking. The black is kinda.. eh.. in comparison.

SerenitySue said:
The large Edith doesn't look too massive like I thought it would. I like the Ramona too but prefer your brown one to the black. The brown is just so much more interesting and delish-looking. The black is kinda.. eh.. in comparison.

I like the black and love the chocolate...unsure if I will keep the black or not... I love the shape of the bag, but the black is not at "luscious" as the brown...hmmm...

I hear a collective "Aaaawwww" from the board :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:
Such big expectations for the big gal. Gorgeously wrinkly but what silly design for the handles to still not be long enough. :weird:

But thanks for the PF community service - how much we owe? ;)