Socal outlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybi

Love A Good Shopping
Nov 19, 2012
Just went to FOS this morning, few FP deletes. Bought a metallic anabelle and hipster chamb/navy bags. Was really hoping for any gathered bags or willis but no luck. Still happy with goodies today!

Just went to FOS this morning, few FP deletes. Bought a metallic anabelle and hipster chamb/navy bags. Was really hoping for any gathered bags or willis but no luck. Still happy with goodies today!

wow!!! congrats!!! that is awesome... we sure love the outlet! enjoy them all.. and it sure would be GREAT to score gathered lindseys or sophias in the outlet...

Las Americas outlet. I went just as it opened or else on the weekend it's a busy store especially with people to/from crossing the border.

Las Americas outlet. I went just as it opened or else on the weekend it's a busy store especially with people to/from crossing the border.

OIC. People used to post information on Las Americas and the other outlet down there in the Carlsbad outlet thread. But that thread has been slow lately, not much posting. Maybe next time post on that thread instead and it will liven up.

Went to Carlsbad outlet today as I was in a hunt for Jade Isabelle and any Willis. I was very disappointed that couple of the shelves was practically empty.... Yes empty!!

I was pretty unhappy... I'm half Chinese but these Chinese resellers are like vultures stalking the SA's coming from the stockroom and sworming to get the bags off of them.. Sooo frustrating how did it get this bad??

Anyhow... I am able to take a few goodies home that a couple of the bags almost got swiped while the SA was ringing me up from her iphone.. Seriously I was already paying and they picked up the bag I was paying for infront of me... Really?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.