Sobe regret?

Apr 29, 2009
I keep getting drawn to the Sobe clutch. I adore the obnoxious LV on the front!

My dream clutch is the Chanel timeless, but my social life isn't busy enough to warrant the price tag.

The Sobe clubhouse isn't very busy. Does anyone regret buying this, or should I stick with the old faithful Eva or favorite?

Your honest views would be appreciated!

My girlfriend is lusting after the Sobe. She would use it for an everyday purse, so she could justify the price. I have the Eva and I love it but it is not my every day purse, so that is the reason I can't justify the Sobe for myself...unless someone wanted to get me a gift?

I would think the Sobe is more of an evening clutch/something for special occasions. I think the Eva is definitely much more versatile, particularly because of all the different ways it can be carried, and it's also easy to dress up or down. The Sobe is beautiful, but as you said, very showy.

I love mine. I have had it since the first day it was released and have never not loved it! I think you can dress it up or down. Mine is in Epi Electric every time I get it out (last time to a holiday party) I get compliments on it. Fits a good amount but I don't load it up as I want to be able to close it without forcing it. It's great.

I love mine. I have had it since the first day it was released and have never not loved it! I think you can dress it up or down. Mine is in Epi Electric every time I get it out (last time to a holiday party) I get compliments on it. Fits a good amount but I don't load it up as I want to be able to close it without forcing it. It's great.

Yours is the exact one I'm lusting after! I think it's gorgeous :smile:

Yours is the exact one I'm lusting after! I think it's gorgeous :smile:

Then you should get it!!! It really is one of my favorite bags that seems to look exciting every time I carry it, and unfortunately I can't say the same for all of my other bags in my collection! Again, I got it as an impulse purchase on the day it was released a few years ago and that was one of the few times that there was absolutely no regret! Can't say enough about it, obviously! ;) Oh, I also have the Eva, but really can't compare the two and I use the Eva mainly as a casual bag. I also have the Rossmore and I like this, too, and it has the detachable strap which makes it easier to carry on my shoulder or arm.

Then you should get it!!! It really is one of my favorite bags that seems to look exciting every time I carry it, and unfortunately I can't say the same for all of my other bags in my collection! Again, I got it as an impulse purchase on the day it was released a few years ago and that was one of the few times that there was absolutely no regret! Can't say enough about it, obviously! ;) Oh, I also have the Eva, but really can't compare the two and I use the Eva mainly as a casual bag. I also have the Rossmore and I like this, too, and it has the detachable strap which makes it easier to carry on my shoulder or arm.

Yes, I need to purchase this! Meeting with the husband is needed about this essential purchase!