Sobe clutch or vernis sunset?

karin020

Aug 7, 2009
Hi I don't post much here.. although I am a regular and enjoy reading everyone's opinions... right now I am torn between these two choices- the sobe and the vernis sunset.. So I was hoping your opinions would help.. I'm slightly inclined towards the Sobe in epi :smile:

Hi I have the sobe in Amarante with the tortiseshell logo it is a lovely bag I have used it once and plan on using it christmas day although it is quite small it is nice to hold but is purely a clutch bag anyway get yourself one I really love the look of the new rouge fauviste colour I would not buy the epi electric one as I think they are prone to chipping I had a zippy wallet in this range and had to return it as the glossy finish had chipped off!:tdown:

I like them both really - I guess it depends on what you want from your bag. The Sobe clutch will be always more formal and purely a clutch, whereas the SB can be casual as well. As others have mentioned, the Sobe in Vernis is gorgeous!

wow.. great insights.. i guess i was inclined more towards the epi because of the color.. black is such a versatile color and will go with pretty much everything...
but it is true, the vernis sobe is prettier and sunset can be worn on the shoulder as well as be handheld.. just wish they made them in black as well.. thanks for stopping by with your insights everyone :smile: i will eventually post the pics of my purchase

im contemplating between these two as well....im thinking that the sunset may be more practical by having more uses, however, i think that the sobe will be able to fit quite a bit more......