SOB-FEST!! what movie(s) make you lose it?

1. :crybaby: Which films make you break down and cry like a baby?

Me, I'm an animal-lover so any "animal-in-peril" flick just tears me up! Recently watched "Eight Below" with DH and stepsons, and sobbed uncontollably throughout! Everyone kept asking me if I was OK which was embarrassing but I couldn't help it! How 'bout you?

2. Titanic :shame: it gets me everytime!

3. Have to say Steal Magnolias for me. Gets me everysingle time.

4. Sweet November! And Pay it Forward! *Sniff*

5. :crybaby: Legends of the Fall :crybaby:

all the time it just jerks the tears out!

6. I'm a nerd...so it's Of Mice and Men, I haven't watched it in years, too sad.

7. Embarassed to admit, but "A Walk to Remember" makes me bawl everytime.

8. the last movie I cried a lot was Click, yeah the movie by Adam Sandler.... go figure.....

9. OMG this one is so bad! My husbands laughs at me everytime! I cry in Braveheart when Mel Gibson's wife dies LOL

10. Bambi....ever since I was a little girl. Still makes me cry just thinking about it!!

11. i cried in that movie too!

but the notebook, omg i was bawling throughout the whole thing.

12. I'm pretty much a cry baby!Most movies are guaranteed to get a few tears out of me but the ones that make me snot and snort are : "The Color Purple", "Beaches", "Stepmom" and "The Notebook".

13. March of the Penguins - I haven't watched it again since the first time I've seen it. BF is too scared to get it for me on DVD. I cried through the whole thing.

14. Awakenings.

Rudy.

Million Dollar Baby (the only movie I have audibly cried at in a theatre).

15. Ghost...old school....but it gets me...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice