So you think you've had a bad day? I have to sell my Bbags...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope all works out for you and yeah after all dont worry about the bags as they are never as important as your personal life :smile:
i wish we could buy them off you... to make things better!

I have not been able to stop thinking about you and what you are going through!!!

Maybe you can tell your husband that you are willing to go to counseling with him??? I can only imagine how he is feeling (I am imagining how my husband would feel). I think if you suggest that, as well as, selling all your bags or as many as you can, will demonstrate to him you are committed to the family and the marriage.

You can even show him this thread so he can see how many of us are/could be in your shoes.

Also, I know this is crazy, but hell, I am willing to buy a bag from you to help you out. Just let me know.

I love grandelatte's idea. That would help you bypass all of the ebay and paypal issues. And I too would be willing to buy something from you to help you out. We all know how gorgeous your collection is...but it's not worth sacrificing your marriage and family, that's for sure. Just let us know. :yes:

At the end of the day, bags are just things and they can easily be replaced. I think most of the people on this forum can relate to the passion that you have for your collection, and the adrenaline, buzz and excitement that caused you to spend on your collection.

Buying things can be a stress reliever for me and if I am not careful, I end up spending more than I probably should have. When I buy a luxury good like a bbag, I get a buzz from the quality of the bag, and I also get a buzz from thinking about how good I will look in the bag or thinking about the fun places I will go wearing the bag, etc. It's a fantasy trip with me and it makes me feel good at the time.

It's only later, like with any drug, that I deal with the "hangover" :shame:

You are having a hangover now, we have all been there. I certainly have been there many times.

There are many tpf members, myself included, who will buy your bags with any method that works for you to help you liquidate your collection and get back on an even keel with your husband.

My thoughts are with you.

i am sorry to hear this .. although i do admit that my handbag obsession has caused me and the hubby a lot of fights.. he just doesn't understand. my advise is to sell your bags to a consignment shop, that way you get ur money fast. if not have a very fancy garage / closet sale in your neightborhood. best of luck to you.

So sorry sweetie, I feel for you! Everything will work out, and family is #1! :heart: They are just bags after all, I would do the same thing if it caused problems in my family, of course with a heavy heart, but I would still do it. Good luck to you honey!

KDC, something was not right with the earth's energy yesterday because you're not the only one who had a rough one.

OMG! I got the worst news yesterday:sad: it was horrible.:crybaby:

Anyways, KDC, Im sorry for your troubles. I think you are definitely doing the right thing. Bags come and go but it is your family that is forever. (maybe im bias because I am still considering my first bbag:smile:) I don t know all of your situation but Im sure selling your bbags will bring in a lot of cash and your husband will see that you are sacrificing something that you really love and enjoy for the family. Just be strong. You will get through. Good luck and I will be thinking about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.