"So You Think You Can Dance"

1. Anyone watch this show?

I'm embarassed (a bit) to admit that I love watching it!

2. I watched an epi last week. They've changed their format so much from last year it seems. For the better!

Dmitri gets on my nerves -_-;
    The rest of the dancers seem pretty cool.

3. My gay friend was telling me about him, so I just had to tune it to check him out. I'm embarrased to admit this, but we only tune in because we think he's really hot :shame:

4. I watch it too! I love that strawberry blonde Eastern European guy. Remember, he auditioned with his GF but she didn't make it? I think he's so handsome!

5. I watched it last season and I'm watching the current one too.

The format did change a lot from last season I must say. I keep thinking of the dancers from last season too maybe cause I like them so much.

Is the Dude dancing with Mary for the rehearsals = Artem?

6. I watch it..I like this show!

7. I love this show! I dislike dimitry and his partner (joy? forgot her name) as well. I really like ben!

8. I've been wondering about that too!

I really love Donyelle and Benji! They are so different, but really work well together!

9. Nope, don't be ashamed, I like this show as well
    Benji is very good, and I just like the way Dmitri looks!!:graucho:

10. I've seen a couple of episodes. Its fun to watch.

11. It is Artem from season 1. I think he was introduced in one of the earlier episodes to assist Mary.

12. ^^^^Yummmm, Artem!!!!

I loved him from last season! I'm a sucker for male ballroom dancers, actually almost any male dancer. I love the show and I'm glad they brought it back for a second season.

13. i thought i was the only one watching it!!! :rolleyes: glad yall 'fessed up... i'm so excited for tonight's episode!

14. I watch it! I actually really enjoy it. It's kind of my mom's and my "bonding" time. We sit back, relax, and enjoy the show! LOL! :o)

15. :lol: He's hot, but his 'tude rubs me the wrong way.
    I like her comment about the Greek God :roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice