So you think I should sell my denim speedys pink and blue?

poshgal78

Jun 16, 2008
Hi guys,

I acquired an LV patchwork recently and was wondering if you think I should sell my LV denim speedy fuschia and blue. Both in mint shape.

I was thinking about it and I feel like the patchwork is my ultimate denim bag.

If you were with me, would you sell those 2? (DENIM PINK and DENIM BLUE NEO SPEEDY?)

Please help...:confused1:

my friend, what about the memories you've had with your fuschia and blue speedies??

i say keep them! the patchwork could only complement your other denim bags!! they all make a great collection together.

do you still use your pink and blue speedies? if you think the patchwork will take over their roles in your life, then yeah sell them. you can get a bunch of money back for them and put it towards something new and different that you want! if the patchwork is the ultimate denim bag then the speedies you have are "lesser" in your eyes. why keep them sitting around when u can get some of that money back? BUT if you still think you'll use them then keep them

If you are going to use the patchwork most the time, then I would start by selling the blue, and depending on how you feel after that. Either keep or sell the pink one.