So Would You Dare To Wear Your Wedding Dress Again ?

I know you will all think I am CRAZY, but I actually got married in my wedding dress both times:blush: , but there is a really GOOD reason for it.
I found a photo of my Dream Dress when I was 18 and searching through my girlfriends Bride magazines (she was getting married soon). She let me tear the picture out of the magazine and I carried it with me for 2 years. When I got engaged @ 20, I took the photo to the Bridal shop and they ordered it for me. I ended up trying to back out of the wedding prior to the date, but due to family pressure, I was forced to go through with the wedding:crybaby: (knowing it would never work) and 10 months later we split.:yahoo:
6 years later, I met my the man of my dreams and when we got ready to get married, I was going to just wear a semi-formal dress, but because it was his first marriage, he thought we should do the whole tux & white dress ordeal. I did not want to go spend ALL that money (we were paying for our own wedding) for another 1 time dress, so I asked him what he thought of just wearing my old dress again.He thought it was perfectly fine, especially since I had not picked out the dress for the previous husband..... plus I was saving a ton of money. So although it is probably considered morbid & bad luck to be married in the same dress twice, a good marriage has nothing to do with what dress you wear, where you're married or what kind of ceremony. I have been married to my DH for over 15 years.:love: