So would you buy for more??

lvchicago

O.G.
Mar 31, 2006
So twice I have missed out on a wallet that matches some additional accessories I scored on the outlet. I am also kinda peeved since the first time around it said SOLD OUT and then a few weeks later, it was back on the site again. It allowed me to, check back as many have this in their carts... blah blah blah but it never became available and then went to SOLD OUT again!!!

Now there are several on *Bay but they are all over what the outlet cost was.

What would you do? Buy and just make yourself happy?

I go with my gut, if you feel it's something you can find eventually wait and see. But if you absolutely cannot live without it or you are in fear that you will not find it, get it on the bay. Good luck!!

Bags that are Sold Out at the factory online sale does not mean they are really sold out as in stock depleted. It simply means for example they had 1000 allocated for this sale an that 1000 is sold out. That is why you often see "sold out" bags show up at future sales.

So it could be this in your case, keep checking.

Bags that are Sold Out at the factory online sale does not mean they are really sold out as in stock depleted. It simply means for example they had 1000 allocated for this sale an that 1000 is sold out. That is why you often see "sold out" bags show up at future sales.

So it could be this in your case, keep checking.

Good to know this. Thanks for posting.

It depends. There are a few things I have missed out on and they never showed up at my outlet so I wish I had bought them when I had the chance. Then, on the other hand, I have overpaid for things just because I wasn't patient enough. I would watch every auction that starts low and chances are, you'll be able to get it close to the outlet price. A lot depends on how popular they are. I had trouble getting the ocelot accessories I wanted for good prices because they are really popular and sold out.