So worried :(

kcarmona

Feb 21, 2013
I bought a Phantom on eBay without having it authenticated first. (So dumb, I know!). Anyways, it's in the process of being authenticated by Authenticate4u. But just for peace of mind in the mean time, I've been doing my own research. Everything seemed fine and I was just about to feel better, but then I realized the front embossed stamp doesn't say CELINE with PARIS underneath, but CELINE and Made in italy underneath! Is this a dead giveaway of a fake? I feel like I haven't seen that before! Thanks for any info you guys have!

Okay, so it turns out that Authenticate4u deemed the bag a FAKE. :sad: I contact the seller and she said that she does not mind if I want to return, but she is obviously upset. She claims that she purchased the bag herself at Bergdorf in 2011, and that the first edition bags are hard to authenticate. She is in the process of contacting Authenticate4u herself just to make sure. I know that they are an extremely trusted service and I do believe them of course, but just to make sure do you guys think I should take it to Celine and see what they say? I am in Miami so I have a flagship store in my area.