So whos telling truth - does the hobo come in black?

Jun 26, 2006
All

I am totally confused!

Got my eye on two Chloe Hobo bags - one in tan and one in black. Made an offer to the tan one but she wants more - black one is cheaper. Told tan lady it was too much and that I was going to watch black one - she replies telling me hobo never made in black!!

Whats the story?

Help!

I have the hobo in Tan, and I've seen it in cream and chocolate but I can't say I've seen one in black. I did email the person I purchased mine from (lebagboutique) to see if she knows. As soon as I hear back from her I will let you know.

If you're talking about the Paddington Hobo it definitely came in black. One of the girls here at work has one and she bought it from Selfrigges in London when she was over there on holidays last year. It is TDF

Thanks so much for the comments.
Pnay 71 - it is the Paddington that I am talking about. This woman selling on ebay is adamant that it did not come in black so not sure what to do about it... the tan does look nice though.

I agree with Chloe. The hobo came in black just like the satchel. But, check what season it's from. For Spring '06, the satchel paddy did not come out in black so I'm pretty sure there was no black hobo either.