So.....who's happy with LE Magenta??

I did exchange twice, so I used up my "2 exchanges in your lifetime only" slots with them already.
Does BalNY really have a 2 exchanges only policy? That's insane and deplorable! When we are paying full retail? We should be able to exchange as much as we want to, if the item is unused! :cursing:

i told kim to help me find one that's not scuffed and matching panels and all and she did an excellent job of finding one for me that has no obvious flaws. i hope it works out for you girls too.

side note, my violet city tassels split (from balparis) and i mentioned it to kim and she said she'll give me some extra ones the next time i go into the store. she was really sweet about it!

Does BalNY really have a 2 exchanges only policy? That's insane and deplorable! When we are paying full retail? We should be able to exchange as much as we want to, if the item is unused! :cursing:

To be honest, I have no idea if that's their policy or not. A lot of boutiques have pretty stringent policies as to credit and returns, but theirs has never come up for me.

As for the exchange, first I bought clutch, returned it for a credit. Waited for 4 months for something I might like, then a week ago I used credit to get a GH Traveller clutch, didn't like it and immediately called SA and told her that I'm shipping it back for return(credit). She said I have to be sure next time since I can no longer do exchange with them. I think it's just outrageous, and I believe someone here was mentioning the same "2 in lifetime exchange policy", but I'm not really 100% sure how their policy works.

Anyway~~ I received Magenta GSH today, and I'm VERY happy with it. Color and leather looks really beautiful, no scratches or marks or color mismatch. I'm surprised that Giant Hardware City comes with longer handles....

So glad you love it. :tup: I was surprised by the handles, too, when they went so easily on my shoulder. I hadn't bought a city since I started buying GH bags, though I knew this about GH Works.

Updated : I replied my SA rude email and basicly told her that I have written complaint to manager in Bal NY and mailed copy of my email and her email as attachment by certified mail and told her basicly : I don't think she has showing her customer her professional manner and I am sorry to tell her that I am no longer wants to work with her and I have written my complaint to her manager and I hope that she will be handles problems more wisely in future.

I got a 'very nice and apologetic' email from her which basicly she told me that she has reserved one gorgeous LE Magenta with perfect leather and no scratches and scuffing and what I need to do only returned my bag to her.

I just done emailing her and let her know the track no and that she should received it in next 3 days.

I am glad that they are willing to exchange my bag but I am still disapointed with the whole issue with Magenta. Hopefully the replacement Magenta would really make my day.