So.....who's happy with LE Magenta??

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
After seeing many people complaining about the quality of LE magenga, it really got me upset. I have store credit at BalNY and I used it to get LE magenta SGH. I'll prob. receive it next Tuesday, but in what kind of condition?? Especially I already did "exchange" twice with BalNY, I won't be able to exchange/return anymore. What if most of LE magenta are poorly made?? I don't even want to think about wasting almost $1600 for a cr*p bag.

So.....are there anyone who got LE magenta bag and really happy?? Or am I doomed???:cursing:

I'm totally happy with mine...RH Magenta. After I got over the initial shock that it was different from the 2005 Magenta, I grew to love it. I still stare at it a lot throughout the day, just to revel in its beauty. :yes:

I am ecstatic with my SGH Magenta! I dragged out all my '05 Magentas to compare, and the new bag has that same lovely purpley color of the old. Well, with one exception: an extremely dark '05 pochette that doesn't match the other '05's. I love the different look with the SGH. But then I haved loved a lot of the other bags pfer's have posted, with GGH and rh. Bring on the pinker spring '08 color! I have my excuse why I can have that, too, all ready. :P

Hi, I got my 07 limited edition magenta last week, to be honest I don't like it as much as the 05 magenta~! the 07 magenta is kinda dry and matt looking~and the shine is gone,too~:wtf:
but I'll still keep it since I like the color anyway.

good luck~

Not very happy with mine (you can see what I mean in my previous posts). Even my SA, after sending pics, said that the bag looked "shoddy". I will be going to BalNY this weekend to pick out my own magenta. If i am not happy with any i will request a full refund to my cc.

I am ecstatic with my SGH Magenta! I dragged out all my '05 Magentas to compare, and the new bag has that same lovely purpley color of the old. Well, with one exception: an extremely dark '05 pochette that doesn't match the other '05's. I love the different look with the SGH. But then I haved loved a lot of the other bags pfer's have posted, with GGH and rh. Bring on the pinker spring '08 color! I have my excuse why I can have that, too, all ready. :P
rollergirl, do you have a group shot of your magentas? would you post it pretty pretty please :graucho:

I am happy with mine too :smile:
Though I dont own 05 Magenta and can't compare directly, from other TPFers pics I kinda think that 07 Magenta is much lighter..however I like it better that way..more subtle for me :heart: