so, who wants to see the black sea?!?!

WOW what an amazing collection of :drool::drool::drool: black leather!!!!!!! Just when I thought the collection was complete, more would pop up!! Hard to choose, but I think my absolute fave is the 05 work. What a stunner!!!

^^ thanks sunny, only 2 more to go!!! :wlae:

p.s. but i may have to wait 'till tomorrow to post :heart:

Bama I'm going to look for you when I'm out and about in NYC.

You:blonde in juicy sweatsuit with new balance sneakers, carrying BLACK bbag - I hope it's the 05 WE, I want to see it IRL.

Me: blonde, usually in jeans, with an EB GSH city

:nuts::drool:

Bama I'm going to look for you when I'm out and about in NYC.

You:blonde in juicy sweatsuit with new balance sneakers, carrying BLACK bbag - I hope it's the 05 WE, I want to see it IRL.

Me: blonde, usually in jeans, with an EB GSH city

:nuts::drool:

^^ coolio, which subway line (lol!!!) :P

p.s. mine is the A, C, E train downtown/uptown :heart:

^^ coolio, which subway line (lol!!!) :P

The 123 is my home line, on the weekends I use the NR, too. I wont be here this weekend tho, I'm taking my EB city to a work conference, but I'll be back Monday.

PS: Is it a little too much that I planned all my outfits to match and complement her?

I have the BBag sickeness. balenci-itis! hahahah :nuts:

The 123 is my home line, on the weekends I use the NR, too. I wont be here this weekend tho, I'm taking my EB city to a work conference, but I'll be back Monday.

PS: Is it a little too much that I planned all my outfits to match and complement her?

I have the BBag sickeness. balenci-itis! hahahah :nuts:

^^ nope, that's perfectly normal!!! :lol:

attachment.php

HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's exactly what came out when I was yawning scrolling through the thread until this popped up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for your collection! You must be the black bal exxxxxxxpert!!!

Bama---- your black collection is truly amazing I'm still like W-T-F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You gotta post a big-gigantic-xxl picture of everything together!

Bama---- your black collection is truly amazing I'm still like W-T-F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You gotta post a big-gigantic-xxl picture of everything together!

^^ hee-hee, i thought about doing that, but i was worried they'd look like one big black blur!!! :Push:...i photographed them in sets, so DH wouldn't come home & see them all laying out on the bed (lol!!!) :roflmfao:...i think he still assumes that they're all the same bag (just kidding!!!)...plus, i'm so short & would probably need a 6-foot ladder to get them all in the same shot :P...thanks again to everyone here for lovin' my black sea!!! :love:

^^ hee-hee, i thought about doing that, but i was worried they'd look like one big black blur!!! ...i photographed them in sets, so DH wouldn't come home & see them all laying out on the bed (lol!!!) :roflmfao:...i think he still assumes that they're all the same bag (just kidding!!!)...plus, i'm so short & would probably need a 6-foot ladder to get them all in the same shot :P...thanks again to everyone here for lovin' my black sea!!! :love:

That's the best eff'ing TACTIC I've ever heard of!!!!!!!!!!! Buy lots of the SAME color!!!! :lol: :lol::roflmfao:

You have the coolest black collection on the planet....and I'm like 99.5% sure "that's my final answer"
:beach::coolpics: