So who want's a LVoe Sweater

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. that's right you read me right LV have brought out a LVoe Sweater totally cute

We can go on LoVe overload, shoes, t shirts, bags charms & Brooches and now a sweater to top it all off.

It says from £500 so that would be just under $1000 dollars. Here's the pic for Elle UK

[​IMG]

2. How cute! Can I ask when will it be available in the US?

3. omg I want that! lol Actually out of all the LVOE stuff I want the Charm from the fine jewelry and the brooch!

4. I wish they made a male version of the sweatshirt... Like a Black LVOE Polo?!
    I bought the Phone Charm because I *needed* something from this line...It's just super!

5. It looks like a hoodie... or a sweatshirt without the hood, maybe.

6. Ooh I love it! Wish it were zippered though! :yes:

7. $1000 for a sweatshirt???? that's ridiculous, cute as it is.

8. Very cute! Thanks Label for posting this!

9. CUTE! i wish it was zippered too i hate it when it gets my hair all messy :wtf: lol

10. Cute!!

11. Wowza that's gorgeous! i so wouldn't buy any LV rtw tho, i have a 2year a £500 sweater = Ruined!

12. so cute!!

13. Cute but not my style, I like zip up hoodies better, I feel kind of um...large when I wear sweatshirts.
    This would have also been really cute as a cardigan.

14. Really cute, but for the price id rather have a bag.

15. haha, just saw that in elle too! Love it but since im a uni student everyone wears hoodys! So im like eh about them! I dont like hoodys just because everyone wears them!
    A LVoe one would stand out though! Soo pretty!