So who owns more than one bag in any particular colour?

Moonstarr

O.G.
Jan 4, 2007
When one is not enough ...

I absolutely ADORE my Matte Dark Grey LM, and I am seriously contemplating another Dark Grey bag in a WTM Midi. I love everything about this leather ... the colour, the texture, the smell. Seriously, this is THE MOST amazing smelling leather. In all my other leather bags, I've never smelled something as good as this matte Leather (my Tan has it too). Infact, in a perfect world, I'd love to collect ALL the matte leathers!

Who else falls so much in love with a particular colour, they have more than one bag in that leather? I just want to be reassured I'm not crazy! :nuts:

Fess up ladies ... I'd love to know which leather and which bags! :smile:

Yep.....mattes are my fave hands-down. I own 2 Tan's, 2 Dark Greys, matte Taupe Grey......& a matte chocolate!

The smell is intoxicating.......I have my Tan LM sitting quietly at my desk, but her prescence is known by her delicious scent!

:sweatdrop: Now this is interesting, because the only 'double' I have is with style (LM Midi in Dark Grey and Choc Matte) rather than colour, and for an inexplicable reason I think I would only go for the same style again rather than the same colour, no matter how much I liked a colour. As in the matte purples, (both in light and dark:P)and I have neither in any bag, both appeal to me in the LM Midi again - OMG, don't get me into multiple colours too!!:lol:

:sweatdrop: Now this is interesting, because the only 'double' I have is with style (LM Midi in Dark Grey and Choc Matte) rather than colour, and for an inexplicable reason I think I would only go for the same style again rather than the same colour, no matter how much I liked a colour. As in the matte purples, (both in light and dark:P)and I have neither in any bag, both appeal to me in the LM Midi again - OMG, don't get me into multiple colours too!!:lol:

My rule: as long as I know for sure that I will use it, it's fine to get a the same style bag more than once, or the more than one style bag in the same color. And IMO, the matte purples are different enough to warrant getting both.

So I am no.help.whatsoever. :wacko:

:lol: No, you're not! In fact, you're waay too enabling!:P BUT, you are so right about the 'if you know you're going to use it' part, I think you've hit the nail on the head, one can do multiple colour (or style) as long as it's going to be used and loved!

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I think another way to make the bags stand out from each (other than different styles or sizes) is changing up the lining colours. I have fuschia for my LM, but if I go ahead down the road with a WTM Midi, I will change up the lining for sure. I need to stop obsessing about this bag for a bit though and try to hold off until later this year ... it will be hard though!

I love the matte dark grey too!

I did a group bespoke on an SMM awhile back and loved the leather so much, when a dark grey LM (full size) came up on bonanzle, I had to take it.

I like the idea of having two bags in the same color if the styles/sizes are different different and stuff. I'm also thinking about picking up a second pewter bag (i have an IM) some day down the road of the price is right!