So who is buying the new Butterflies? Please post pics if you do!

A photo of the ring taken while I was trying it. Hope this helps for anybody considering the ring.

Gorgeous on you! I tried this on yesterday. The one I tried was Pink Gold and it was so lovely. I'm getting my finances in order now to buy this one. It's unlike anything I've seen from VCA & butterflies are my favorite thing. :smile:

Will do a Reveal when I get it!

Gorgeous on you! I tried this on yesterday. The one I tried was Pink Gold and it was so lovely. I'm getting my finances in order now to buy this one. It's unlike anything I've seen from VCA & butterflies are my favorite thing. :smile:

Will do a Reveal when I get it!

Oooh this is exciting news, tulip2! :woot:
Anticipating your reveal!

The new pieces in pink gold and MOP have a softer look compared to the others. Simply beautiful! :love:

Oooh this is exciting news, tulip2[/! :woot:
Anticipating your reveal!

The new pieces in pink gold and MOP have a softer look compared to the others. Simply beautiful! :love:

I couldn't agree more. You should see the diamonds in the pink gold. The PG comes shining right through those diamonds. This is one of the most beautiful rings I've ever seen!

I couldn't agree more. You should see the diamonds in the pink gold. The PG comes shining right through those diamonds. This is one of the most beautiful rings I've ever seen!

Do u mean there is a pink gold pave for both butterflies in the btf ring? Now that would be beautiful and interesting. My SA didn't mention this combi though.

Do u have any pix to share? Or when u get it, please reveal! ;)

Do u mean there is a pink gold pave for both butterflies in the btf ring? Now that would be beautiful and interesting. My SA didn't mention this combi though.

Do u have any pix to share? Or when u get it, please reveal! ;)

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by "there is a pink gold pave for both butterflies". One butterfly is pave set diamonds and the other is MOP. Both have a marquis diamond in the center.

Does that help? :smile:

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by "there is a pink gold pave for both butterflies". One butterfly is pave set diamonds and the other is MOP. Both have a marquis diamond in the center.

Does that help? :smile:

Yes. For a moment, I thought u may have meant there's a combination of pg pave on both butterflies for the btf ring. This combination is available for the earrings though.

Yes. For a moment, I thought u may have meant there's a combination of pg pave on both butterflies for the btf ring. This combination is available for the earrings though.

Ah, now I understand. I think I read that you can special order it with the Diamonds Pave set in Pink Gold for both butterflies. That would be so beautiful.

But I have to admit, the Pave Diamonds on 1 butterfly and the MOP set in PG for the other is just really different and unique. The marquis diamond in the center of the MOP is really special. I'm so in love...:love: Must have...:yes:

Reactions: kimber418