so which thong sandal? please help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love thong sandals - and saw these two - (got a thing for MK shoes, don't know why)

anyway, the platform one would have a gold leather platform, not this style. I like it bec it is gold but I am not sure how long I would wear it?

the brown one is nice but I am not sure whether it is not too 'ethnic-boho-hippie-ish'?

or none?

Attached Files:

2. Love, love, love the brown ones! I can't stand all these cork soles as they remind me of those nasty shoes women wore in the seventies

3. Not a great lover of cork soles...the brown ones would have looked much better without the enclosed heel...(sorry..)

4. The brown ones are GORGEOUS! i'm not a fan of the second one's at all

5. thanks for your responses. actually the second ones would be without a cork sole - i forgot to say that. it would be all gold leather (hate hate hate cork soles.)

hm, the reason I like the brown ones is the HEEL (haha, different tastes..) they have more of a shoe. have so many ones with the open heel. i guess the brown would be less bulky. I reckon my hubby would prefer these by a far stretch. ah decisions...

6. don't write off the other pair cos they are gold. I fins the most versatile & wearable shoes I have are metallics. they go with most outfits & are a real handy shoe-store cupboard standby

7. I love the back heel part of the brown ones too