So which should I get first...

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
A Chloe Silverado satchell or a Balenciaga bag (Purse or Twiggy...still deciding)?

I need some direction!!!:lol:

Of the two brands, what would you buy first and why?

balenciaga. it just looks so yummy! even if the leather isn't as squishy, i don't think balenciaga would make their bags in a cheap leather so i think it would hold up. the silverado just doesn't call out to me...you know?

Probably the b-bag.. I've never really liked the silverado very much, except for the little one that Jessica Simpson was carrying (did anyone figure out if that was a mini silverado ?).

I looked at the Balenciaga today and frankly didn't like the new leather. and I love the B bags. but it looked almost messy. I opted for a Chloe. I'm going to wait for another shipment of Balenciaga's. and see what next season brings.

JoV said:
I looked at the Balenciaga today and frankly didn't like the new leather. and I love the B bags. but it looked almost messy. I opted for a Chloe. I'm going to wait for another shipment of Balenciaga's. and see what next season brings.

That's how I'm thinking right about now...I was obsessing over the Balenciaga, but when I saw the latest leather, I really wasn't too pleased. I think I'll start with a Chloe and check out the Balenciagas a little later. Hopefully, they'll start using the earlier leather.

I would go for the silverado first. I have both and got the B-bag first but it is still in the box and I think the silverado is going to get the most use right now.

Attachments

• purse 007.jpg
    purse 007.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 31
Bagpuss said:
I would go for the silverado first. I have both and got the B-bag first but it is still in the box and I think the silverado is going to get the most use right now.

Bagpuss, what color is that bag? Is that the terracotta/cognac? The leather looks much better than the tan or the black.

addicted said:
Bagpuss, what color is that bag? Is that the terracotta/cognac? The leather looks much better than the tan or the black.
It's the Cognac- you must have missed that I posted pictures for you under the Silverado Colors thread. I think the Terracotta is a separate color with more red in it. The leather is scrumptious!:P