So which should I get first...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. A Chloe Silverado satchell or a Balenciaga bag (Purse or Twiggy...still deciding)?

I need some direction!!!:lol:

Of the two brands, what would you buy first and why?

2. balenciaga. it just looks so yummy! even if the leather isn't as squishy, i don't think balenciaga would make their bags in a cheap leather so i think it would hold up. the silverado just doesn't call out to me...you know?

3. Silverado, I saw too many Balenciaga bags flowing around ( real or fake) Silverado on the other hand....maybe just me haven't seen any yet haha

4. Oh my this is quite a dilemma!!!!

I would buy the Balenciaga first and then immediatley go and buy the Silverado!

5. I would buy the balenciaga first too.... but i would buy the silverado later some day

6. Probably the b-bag.. I've never really liked the silverado very much, except for the little one that Jessica Simpson was carrying (did anyone figure out if that was a mini silverado ?).

7. I looked at the Balenciaga today and frankly didn't like the new leather. and I love the B bags. but it looked almost messy. I opted for a Chloe. I'm going to wait for another shipment of Balenciaga's. and see what next season brings.

8. That's how I'm thinking right about now...I was obsessing over the Balenciaga, but when I saw the latest leather, I really wasn't too pleased. I think I'll start with a Chloe and check out the Balenciagas a little later. Hopefully, they'll start using the earlier leather.

9. silverado!

10. I don't get the Balenciaga... The Silverado in metallic pewter is really nice. I like it better than the matte tan colors...

11. I'll go with the silverado first and then the B-bags later since B-bags seem to be more readily available.

12. I would go for the silverado first. I have both and got the B-bag first but it is still in the box and I think the silverado is going to get the most use right now.

purse 007.jpg
  13. Bagpuss, what color is that bag? Is that the terracotta/cognac? The leather looks much better than the tan or the black.

14. It's the Cognac- you must have missed that I posted pictures for you under the Silverado Colors thread. I think the Terracotta is a separate color with more red in it. The leather is scrumptious!:P

15. balenciaga!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice