So which should I get first...

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
1,572
3
A Chloe Silverado satchell or a Balenciaga bag (Purse or Twiggy...still deciding)?

I need some direction!!!:lol:

Of the two brands, what would you buy first and why?
 

Mariah

Member
Dec 24, 2005
1,142
1
balenciaga. it just looks so yummy! even if the leather isn't as squishy, i don't think balenciaga would make their bags in a cheap leather so i think it would hold up. the silverado just doesn't call out to me...you know?
 

Everevereve

I wanna new MJ.
Jan 4, 2006
1,499
6
SoCal
Silverado, I saw too many Balenciaga bags flowing around ( real or fake) Silverado on the other hand....maybe just me haven't seen any yet haha
 

shopalot

somebody stop me!
O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
5,236
1
Toronto
Oh my this is quite a dilemma!!!!

I would buy the Balenciaga first and then immediatley go and buy the Silverado!
 

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
26,070
111
Toronto, Ontario
Probably the b-bag.. I've never really liked the silverado very much, except for the little one that Jessica Simpson was carrying (did anyone figure out if that was a mini silverado ?).
 

JoV

Purses are my Passion
Oct 31, 2005
622
4
New Jersey
I looked at the Balenciaga today and frankly didn't like the new leather. and I love the B bags. but it looked almost messy. I opted for a Chloe. I'm going to wait for another shipment of Balenciaga's. and see what next season brings.
 

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
1,572
3
JoV said:
I looked at the Balenciaga today and frankly didn't like the new leather. and I love the B bags. but it looked almost messy. I opted for a Chloe. I'm going to wait for another shipment of Balenciaga's. and see what next season brings.
That's how I'm thinking right about now...I was obsessing over the Balenciaga, but when I saw the latest leather, I really wasn't too pleased. I think I'll start with a Chloe and check out the Balenciagas a little later. Hopefully, they'll start using the earlier leather.
 
Jan 10, 2006
3,907
4
I don't get the Balenciaga... The Silverado in metallic pewter is really nice. I like it better than the matte tan colors...
 

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
10,948
53
California
I'll go with the silverado first and then the B-bags later since B-bags seem to be more readily available.
 

Bagpuss

Member
Dec 30, 2005
842
0
I would go for the silverado first. I have both and got the B-bag first but it is still in the box and I think the silverado is going to get the most use right now.
 

Attachments

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
3,684
37
Bagpuss said:
I would go for the silverado first. I have both and got the B-bag first but it is still in the box and I think the silverado is going to get the most use right now.
Bagpuss, what color is that bag? Is that the terracotta/cognac? The leather looks much better than the tan or the black.
 

Bagpuss

Member
Dec 30, 2005
842
0
addicted said:
Bagpuss, what color is that bag? Is that the terracotta/cognac? The leather looks much better than the tan or the black.
It's the Cognac- you must have missed that I posted pictures for you under the Silverado Colors thread. I think the Terracotta is a separate color with more red in it. The leather is scrumptious!:P